• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May's HWC PINK Products - Buy 1 or Many - Ship to 45248

In summary, May's HWC PINK collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or website. There is no limit on the number of products that can be purchased and they can be shipped anywhere in the United States. $1 from every purchase will be donated to breast cancer research and support programs.
pamperedchef.jinni
Gold Member
Looking for May's HWC PINK products. Shipping to 45248 I will buy many pieces so even if you have just 1 please message me!!Thanks!

Last edited:
I have one pink small cutting board and one pink mini mix-n-chop. Unopened/New.

Are you still looking for pink items? I have the mini scoop, cake tester, coated paring knife, Twixit! clip combo pack and the dots microfiber towel, if you are interested.

Which pink items do you still need? I have lots...LMK

I am ISO a pink mix n chop - shipping to 76036 please! If you can email me, I will see it faster - thekitchenexpert @ mail .com

What products are included in May's HWC PINK collection?

May's HWC PINK collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as the Pink Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, Pink Ceramic Egg Cooker, and Pink Microwave Popcorn Maker.

How can I purchase May's HWC PINK products?

You can purchase the products through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

Can I buy multiple products from May's HWC PINK collection?

Yes, you can buy as many products as you'd like from the collection. There is no limit on the number of products you can purchase.

Do I have to live in the 45248 zip code to purchase May's HWC PINK products?

No, you can purchase the products from anywhere in the United States. The products will be shipped directly to your desired address.

How much of the proceeds from May's HWC PINK products will go towards breast cancer research?

For every purchase of a HWC PINK product, $1 will be donated to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research and support programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Belinda Wood
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • sarahsworld2000