• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone have extra HWC items from 2010?

In summary, "Iso Hwc 2010" stands for "Island Hopper World Conference 2010," a special event held by Pampered Chef for consultants and leaders to come together and celebrate the company's 30th anniversary. Several exclusive items were released for this event, including the Quick Cooker, Stoneware Fluted Pan, and Executive Nonstick Square Griddle, as well as limited edition versions of popular products. Unfortunately, these items are no longer available for purchase, but keep an eye out for future special edition items from Pampered Chef. These items are unique from regular Pampered Chef products, featuring special designs, colors, and packaging. They are exclusively sold by Pampered Chef and cannot be found on other websites
ChefLAM
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had any extra HWC shopping bags or the pink color-coated knife that was available this past May. I have a past customer who loves these items and would like to purchase another one of each. My zip code is 49331 if you can let me know if you would be willing to sell and how much shipping would be.

Thanks!

Lori

ChefLAM said:
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had any extra HWC shopping bags or the pink color-coated knife that was available this past May. I have a past customer who loves these items and would like to purchase another one of each. My zip code is 49331 if you can let me know if you would be willing to sell and how much shipping would be.

Thanks!

Lori

I have a couple extra I'd part with. I'll check shipping at P.O. in the morning!

Thanks! I would greatly appreciate it! I also have a PayPal account that we can go through.

I have two of the bags if you need some more let me know.

I have some of the Adj. Measuring Spoons (white with the HWC logo) that I have from a few years past, also a couple of the mini-whisks also. let me know if you need these. Please PM me at [email protected]

Last edited:
I have those items if you still need some. LMK...thanks! :D

I have one set of the martini glasses left and lots of the Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkles if anyone needs some.

I have one set of martini glasses (box opened to show but never used), five knives and a Honey Vanilla Sprinkles if anyone still needs.

1. What does "Iso Hwc 2010" stand for?

"Iso Hwc 2010" stands for "Island Hopper World Conference 2010." This was a special event held by Pampered Chef for consultants and leaders to come together and celebrate the company's 30th anniversary.

2. What items were specifically released for Iso Hwc 2010?

There were several exclusive items released for Iso Hwc 2010, including the Quick Cooker, the Stoneware Fluted Pan, and the Executive Nonstick Square Griddle. There were also limited edition versions of popular products, such as the Mix N' Scraper and the Food Chopper.

3. Can I still purchase Iso Hwc 2010 items?

Unfortunately, Iso Hwc 2010 items were only available for a limited time and are no longer available for purchase. However, Pampered Chef frequently releases new and exclusive products, so keep an eye out for future special edition items!

4. What makes Iso Hwc 2010 items different from regular Pampered Chef products?

Iso Hwc 2010 items were designed specifically for the conference and feature unique colors, patterns, and designs. They also often come with special packaging or commemorative labels to mark the occasion.

5. Can I find Iso Hwc 2010 items on other websites or marketplaces?

Iso Hwc 2010 items are exclusively sold by Pampered Chef and cannot be found on other websites or marketplaces. If you come across someone selling these items, they are likely not genuine Pampered Chef products and may not meet our high quality standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kchaudoin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCCookingMom
  • Candi_f