• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) Items!

In summary, "Need Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) Items!" are products from Pampered Chef that are part of their annual campaign to raise funds for breast cancer research and support organizations. They are only available for purchase during the month of October and a portion of the proceeds goes towards the cause. They can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website without hosting a party. The amount donated varies by product, but on average it is around 15-20% of the purchase price.
KaiKendall
Gold Member
During October, I purchased some items for myself, and a few as gifts/prizes. TODAY, I learned that a woman in our community died of breast cancer, leaving behind a 14 year old son by himself. He has no father, no grandparents, and no one to turn to. A close friend of the woman who died will be taking this child in, but there is so much this boy must be going through!

Close friends of the family are holding fundraisers to support this child in a time of need, to help pay for the funeral, expenses, etc, and as a part of the fundraiser, there is a silent auction. I am placing a gift basket in this auction, but like I said only have a few HWC items, and since she died of breast cancer, couldn't think of a better thing to display than our wonderful PINK PC items! If you have somethings you purchased you would be wiling to sell me so I can put them up for auction, let me know! I need them by next week!!!!! Anything you would like to sell me, let me know. Thanks again, pls personal message or leave info below.

Kylene

PM me with what you'd like to have. I love HWC and have several items on hand. My sister passed away from breast cancer so it's near and dear to me as well.

This is so sad. I have a few things that I can remember and can check to see just what I have when I get home. I can email you tomorrow.

bumping, thank you for the women above, you are so awesome!

1. What are "Need Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) Items!"?

"Need Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) Items!" are a collection of products from Pampered Chef that are part of their annual campaign to raise funds for breast cancer research and support organizations. These products are specially designed and branded with the Hwc logo, with a portion of the proceeds from their sales going towards the cause.

2. How can I purchase "Need Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) Items!"?

You can purchase "Need Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) Items!" through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Need Hwc" in the search bar and the available products will be displayed. You can add them to your cart and complete your purchase like any other Pampered Chef product.

3. Is there a specific time period when "Need Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) Items!" are available for purchase?

Yes, "Need Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) Items!" are only available during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, some products may be available for purchase throughout the year if they are not limited edition items.

4. Can I still purchase "Need Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) Items!" even if I am not hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can purchase "Need Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) Items!" without hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can either purchase them through a consultant or directly from the Pampered Chef website. However, hosting a party during the month of October is a great way to not only support the cause but also earn free and discounted products.

5. How much of the proceeds from "Need Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) Items!" go towards breast cancer research and support organizations?

A portion of the proceeds from "Need Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) Items!" goes towards breast cancer research and support organizations. The exact percentage may vary depending on the product, but on average, it is around 15-20% of the purchase price. Pampered Chef has donated over $12 million to breast cancer causes through the sale of these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dishonthedixons
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dishonthedixons
  • pc_laura
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • quiltchef