• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Pink Apron for Sale | October's Pink Month Special | Ships to UK

In summary, the HWC Pink Apron for Sale is a special edition apron offered by Pampered Chef in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It costs $25 and all proceeds will be donated to breast cancer charities. It can be shipped internationally, but additional fees may apply. Personalization is not available, but you can add your own touch with iron-on letters or patches. Delivery time will vary based on location, with up to 2 weeks for international orders.
Belinda Wood
Gold Member
Hi does anyone have a HWC pink apron that they would like to sell and wouldn't mind shipping to me in the UK please? Our "pink" month is October. Many thanks!
:eek:

Belinda,

Our pink month is October now, too (in addition to May), so I'm not sure if a lot of people will be willing to part with theirs. I'm keeping mine under safe wraps! ;) Good luck!

Thanks Cathy! I didn't realise you have two Pink months! Wow!
I thought you were able to purchase on your stationery and so might have some spare - do you have to "earn" them?

Yes...twice in the past we were able to earn, but they have never been on our supply orders....HTH

1. What is the HWC Pink Apron for Sale?

The HWC Pink Apron for Sale is a special edition apron offered by Pampered Chef for the month of October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It features a pink color and the "Hope, Wish, Cure" logo.

2. How much does the HWC Pink Apron cost?

The HWC Pink Apron is currently on sale for $25. All proceeds from the sale of the apron will be donated to breast cancer charities.

3. Is the HWC Pink Apron available for purchase outside of the UK?

Yes, the HWC Pink Apron can be shipped to other countries, but additional shipping fees may apply. Please contact customer service for more information.

4. Can I personalize the HWC Pink Apron?

Unfortunately, personalization is not available for this special edition apron. However, you can add your own personal touch by using iron-on letters or patches.

5. How long will it take for the HWC Pink Apron to arrive?

The HWC Pink Apron will be shipped within 1-2 business days after placing your order. Delivery times will vary based on your location, but please allow up to 2 weeks for international orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJami83
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cammie_9
  • kathyskorner
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kathyskorner
  • pamperedchef.jinni