• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Cranberry and Light Pink Aprons & Tablecloths?

In summary, the iso aprons and tablecloths are made of a durable, stain-resistant poly-cotton blend fabric. They are also machine washable and come in a variety of sizes to fit different body types and table sizes. Additionally, there is an option to customize the aprons and tablecloths with a logo or design, and they come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I am interested in purchasing the cranberry apron from last year & even another tablecloth. Plus I would like to get the HWC light pink apron that matches our tablecloth & would also be interested in another tablecloth. If anyone is interested in selling please pm or email me. Thanks!

I am as well looking for the light pink apron that matches the tablecloth.

1. What materials are the iso aprons and tablecloths made of?

The iso aprons and tablecloths are made of a durable, stain-resistant poly-cotton blend fabric.

2. Are the iso aprons and tablecloths machine washable?

Yes, both the iso aprons and tablecloths are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

3. Do the iso aprons and tablecloths come in different sizes?

Yes, the iso aprons and tablecloths come in a variety of sizes to fit different body types and table sizes.

4. Can I customize the iso aprons and tablecloths with my own logo or design?

Yes, we offer customization options for the iso aprons and tablecloths. Please contact our customer service for more information and pricing.

5. Do the iso aprons and tablecloths come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texaschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sudzzy
  • kaseydee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • Beccag25