1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying Looking for Aprons and Tablecloths!

1. I am looking for the red apron and tablecloth that matches the striped towels! Plus anyother aprons and tablecloths that may be out there! If you have any please let me know!!

Thank you :)

Mar 30, 2009
  2. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I have a green celebration apron and matching tablecloth that I could get rid of for 15.00 let me know if you are interested.

Mar 30, 2009
  3. Do you have pictures of them by any chance? Thank you for responding :)

Mar 30, 2009
  4. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I can take one here a bit and post it.

Mar 30, 2009
  5. I would appreciate it, thank you!

Mar 30, 2009
  6. Candi_f

Candi_f Member Gold Member

I have a patriotic apron. If interested, contact me off-list at Candi_f@hotmail.com with your ship-to zip and I can figure a total for you...thanks! :D

Apr 1, 2009
  7. rocki

rocki

I have the old original tablecloth from the kit (the vinyl one) and the blue Celebrations one from several years back. Also, I have the denim apron that comes in the kit. LMK if interested. Please PM me b/c I forget to check the boards.

Apr 14, 2009
  8. Suzanne Johnson

Suzanne Johnson Member

I have the blue AND the green Celebrations tablecloth/apron sets. I only used the tablecloths for a couple of displays, and only wore the aprons a few times - I may have washed the green one once - I will check and let you know exact condition of all if you are interested. Email me at cookin.good@comcast.net

9. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

I have a patriotic tablecloth - new in package

Apr 24, 2009
Have something to add?