• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Selling a Cranberry Apron and Tablecloth?

In summary, the Iso Apron comes in two sizes: regular and extra long, with the extra long size recommended for those who wear a size 18 or larger. The apron is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. It also offers customization options for an additional fee. The Another Tablecloth measures 60 inches by 90 inches and is stain-resistant, making it easy to clean up spills and messes.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I would love to purchase the cranberry apron & the tablecloth. I won the tablecloth & love it so much would like a second. Please email or pm me if your interested in selling. TIA!

Won? You didn't win it, you worked for it! ;) And I love mine too...so your not getting it!:D

Related to Interested in Selling a Cranberry Apron and Tablecloth?

1. How do I know which size Iso Apron to order?

The Iso Apron comes in two sizes: regular and extra long. The regular size fits most people up to a size 16, while the extra long size is best for those who wear a size 18 or larger. If you are unsure, we recommend ordering the extra long size for maximum coverage.

2. Is the Iso Apron machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Apron is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. We recommend using a gentle detergent and avoiding bleach to preserve the apron's color and quality.

3. Can I customize the Iso Apron with my own logo or design?

Yes, we offer customization options for the Iso Apron. You can add your own logo or design for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information on customization options.

4. What is the size of the Another Tablecloth?

The Another Tablecloth measures 60 inches by 90 inches, making it a perfect fit for most standard dining tables. It also has a 2-inch overhang on each side for a polished look.

5. Is the Another Tablecloth stain resistant?

Yes, the Another Tablecloth is made with a stain-resistant fabric that makes it easy to clean up spills and messes. Simply wipe with a damp cloth or wash in the machine for tougher stains. However, we do recommend avoiding harsh chemicals and bleach to preserve the tablecloth's quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • texaschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sudzzy
  • dishonthedixons