• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Help Whip Cancer (Hwc) Tablecloth

In summary, the Iso Help Whip Cancer (Hwc) Tablecloth is a special edition tablecloth designed by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research. It is machine washable, measures 70 inches by 50 inches, and can be used for both indoor and outdoor dining. It can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, but only for a limited time.
dishonthedixons
Received my HWC box and was given a HAT instead of an apron or tablecloth.. If you have a tablecloth you won't be using (for whatever reason) and would like to sell for a reasonable price - please let me know! I have a few events coming up that I would love to have one at! :chef: TIA!

:thumbup: HWC apron found! Still wanting to buy a Help Whip Cancer tablecloth..

1. What is the Iso Help Whip Cancer (Hwc) Tablecloth?

The Iso Help Whip Cancer (Hwc) Tablecloth is a special edition tablecloth designed by Pampered Chef to support the fight against breast cancer. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this tablecloth goes towards breast cancer research and support programs.

2. Is the tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Help Whip Cancer (Hwc) Tablecloth is machine washable. It is recommended to wash it in cold water and tumble dry on low heat to prevent any shrinkage or damage to the fabric.

3. What size is the tablecloth?

The Iso Help Whip Cancer (Hwc) Tablecloth measures 70 inches by 50 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized dining tables. It also features a flannel backing to prevent slipping and keep your table protected from spills and stains.

4. Can I use the tablecloth for outdoor dining?

Yes, the Iso Help Whip Cancer (Hwc) Tablecloth is versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor dining. Its durable fabric and non-slip backing make it ideal for outdoor use, and it can easily be wiped clean with a damp cloth.

5. How do I purchase the tablecloth?

You can purchase the Iso Help Whip Cancer (Hwc) Tablecloth directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is only available for a limited time, so be sure to grab yours before they sell out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDude
  • winklermom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • gwyn26