• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your HWC Pink Apron - Help Whip Cancer Consultant | Relay for Life

In summary, the "Get Your HWC Pink Apron" campaign is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event. The apron costs $11, with $2 from each sale donated to the American Cancer Society. Anyone can become a consultant for the campaign by purchasing the apron, and the campaign runs from April 1st to September 30th each year. A tracking code is provided with each purchase to see the total donations made to the American Cancer Society, and individuals can also track their personal impact by sharing their story and encouraging others to join in supporting the cause.
frozenchef
Gold Member
I'm a new consultant who would rather not resort to eBay to find a Help Whip Cancer apron. I hear we can earn tablecloths this year and would love to have the matching apron! I'm really involved in Relay for Life and plan to be doing quite a few HWC shows.

I have the older one. It's the brighter pink one.

I have one available as well.....

If Aimee isn't interested, I would love to get a pink apron. Anyone with one to sell can PM me with a price. thanks

I have the brighter pink one from a few years ago if anyone is interested!!

Do you have a picture Sarah??? I would like one.

Just wanted to let you all know that I've already secured mine (thanks Jules711!) - there are some on eBay, but the bidding can get pretty high on those ones there - this forum is much better for your pocketbook. :)

Here's a picture of the one I have for sale!! This is the first time I do a pic on here, so here goes!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5155.jpg
    IMG_5155.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 381
Sarah - how much do you want for it?

If anyone has one left, let me know! THanks!

Sarah - I sent you a PM.

Does anyone still have one for sale? I could really use one as well :D

I am also ISO the HWC pink apron. If anyone still has one, please contact me.
Linda
[email protected]

Mine is stil for sale....pm me for details.

SOLD! Thanks!!

We would love to pick one up too! No not for Joe (the DUDE) for Diane (the Dudette). PM or email us. Thanks!

[email protected]

BUMP! Really would love one of these aprons if anyone has another one available.

Related to Get Your HWC Pink Apron - Help Whip Cancer Consultant | Relay for Life

What is the "Get Your HWC Pink Apron - Help Whip Cancer Consultant | Relay for Life" campaign?

The "Get Your HWC Pink Apron" campaign is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event. By purchasing a pink apron, you not only show your support for cancer research and patients, but also become a consultant for the cause.

How much does the HWC Pink Apron cost?

The HWC Pink Apron is available for $11, with $2 from each sale donated to the American Cancer Society. This cost covers the production and shipping of the apron, as well as a $1 donation from Pampered Chef.

Can anyone become a consultant for the HWC Pink Apron campaign?

Yes, anyone can become a consultant for the HWC Pink Apron campaign by purchasing the apron. As a consultant, you can share information about the campaign and encourage others to join in supporting the cause.

What is the timeline for the HWC Pink Apron campaign?

The HWC Pink Apron campaign runs from April 1st to September 30th each year. This coincides with the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event, which takes place during this time.

How can I track the impact of my HWC Pink Apron purchase?

Pampered Chef provides a tracking code with each HWC Pink Apron purchase, which can be entered on their website to see the total donations made to the American Cancer Society through the campaign. You can also keep track of your personal impact by sharing your story and encouraging others to join in supporting the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stfenyo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • PamperChefCarol