• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pamperd Chef Pink Martini Set-Help Whip Cancer

In summary, Crystal offers to sell Pamperd Chef Pink Martini Set-Help Whip Cancer... PM her for more information.
crystalsh87
Gold Member
I am looking for Pamperd Chef Pink Martini Set-Help Whip Cancer... I am in need of 8 of them if possbible... please let me know if you have any you would like to get rid of.

Thanks

Crystal

Crystal: I only have 3...one broke :(...if that would help you.

I have a set of four - unopened.

PM me at [email protected]

I have 2 sets of 4. I would sell you one of them, but would like to keep 1 set. Are you in New Oxford ,Pa? [email protected]

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks... I think I replied to each of you... if I didnt please PM me and let me know how much you will charge me.

Thanks

Crystal

If you scroll farthe down on the market page you posted on Shelby has a set of 3 she is selling as well.

chezshelly said:
If you scroll farthe down on the market page you posted on Shelby has a set of 3 she is selling as well.

Actually - that's pending sale ;)

I have four unused pink glasses you can purchase! I no longer have the box but my husband works for the PO and he knows how to PACK! They are in my cabinet looking pretty!

CK

I have 1 maybe 2 at home I'll check.

I have 2 sets of 4 glasses for a total of 8 I'm willing to sell if you want to pay the shipping from Canada. I'll let those go for $50 plus shipping. PM if you want to discuss it. These glasses have never come out of the boxe.

Just pm'd ya again Crystal :D

1. What is the Pampered Chef Pink Martini Set?

The Pampered Chef Pink Martini Set is a limited edition set that includes a shaker, jigger, and two martini glasses. It features a pink ribbon design and is part of the Help Whip Cancer campaign, with a portion of the proceeds going towards cancer research.

2. How much does the Pampered Chef Pink Martini Set cost?

The set is currently priced at $49, with $3 from each sale being donated to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research and awareness.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Pink Martini Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all items in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef Pink Martini Set in stores?

No, the set is only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

5. How long will the Pampered Chef Pink Martini Set be available?

The set is only available for a limited time, so it is recommended to purchase it as soon as possible. Once it sells out, it will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • yankeeinontario
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • Paula B