• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: HWC Pink Paisley Apron & Pink/White Twixit Clips

In summary, the HWC Pink Paisley Apron is made of 100% cotton and is lightweight and comfortable. The Pink/White Twixit Clips can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or through an independent consultant. They are also dishwasher safe. The HWC Pink Paisley Apron measures 31 inches long and 26 inches wide, and is adjustable with an adjustable neck strap and waist ties.
ChefJami83
I'm looking to see if anyone has a HWC Pink Paisley Apron they would be willing to sell?

I'm also looking to see if anyone has any pink and white twix it clips as well. Thank you! :eek:

Jami,

I have seen a few posts on the Paisley Apron. I don't remember where. But I am looking for a Pink Reusable grochery bags does anyone have any of those they'd be willing to sell?

If so email me at [email protected]

Thanks

What are you willing to pay for the apron?

Are you wanting the black reusable HWC bags?

I found what I was looking for on the bags. Thanks

Hi Jami-
I have a pack of the pink & white clips if you want them. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

1. What is the material of the HWC Pink Paisley Apron?

The HWC Pink Paisley Apron is made of 100% cotton, making it lightweight and comfortable to wear while cooking.

2. How can I purchase the Pink/White Twixit Clips?

You can purchase the Pink/White Twixit Clips directly from the Pampered Chef website or through an independent consultant.

3. Are the Twixit Clips dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Twixit Clips are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

4. What are the dimensions of the HWC Pink Paisley Apron?

The HWC Pink Paisley Apron measures 31 inches long and 26 inches wide, providing full coverage while cooking.

5. Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the HWC Pink Paisley Apron has an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to ensure a comfortable and secure fit for all sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kathyskorner
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kathyskorner
  • luvtocook868
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kchaudoin