• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Hwc Apron & Mini Sling Bag

In summary, the Iso: Hwc Apron & Mini Sling Bag is made of durable and lightweight 100% cotton canvas material. It is adjustable with an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all body types. The mini sling bag has a spacious main compartment that can fit most smartphones and other small essentials. Both the apron and mini sling bag are machine washable for easy cleaning. The purpose of the Iso: Hwc Apron & Mini Sling Bag is to make cooking and baking easier and more organized with its multiple pockets and compartments for holding utensils, recipe cards, and other essentials, while also keeping you stylish in the kitchen.
PCLaurel
Gold Member
I'm looking for the pink & black paisley apron. It was released before I signed on but I <3 LOVE <3 it. I'm willing to pay $20-25 for the apron, including shipping.

I'm also looking for the MINI sling bag, that has the spot for mini-catalogs on the outside of it. Again, I'm willing to pay $20-25 for the bag, including shipping.

If you can help me out, respond here. I'd prefer to use PayPal as payment, but I'm flexible.

Thanks bunches!! :balloon:

if you haven't found a sling bag yet, i have one for sell. $20 + $5 priority shipping.

i also have 2 HWC paisley aprons.

sarah
[email protected]

Attachments

• DSC02337.jpg
    DSC02337.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:

1. What is the material of the Iso: Hwc Apron & Mini Sling Bag?

The Iso: Hwc Apron & Mini Sling Bag is made of durable and lightweight 100% cotton canvas material.

2. Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the apron features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all body types.

3. Can the mini sling bag fit a full-sized smartphone?

Yes, the mini sling bag has a spacious main compartment that can fit most smartphones and other small essentials.

4. Is the Iso: Hwc Apron & Mini Sling Bag machine washable?

Yes, both the apron and mini sling bag are machine washable for easy and convenient cleaning.

5. What is the purpose of the Iso: Hwc Apron & Mini Sling Bag?

The Iso: Hwc Apron & Mini Sling Bag is designed to make cooking and baking easier and more organized. It features multiple pockets and compartments to hold utensils, recipe cards, and other essentials, while keeping you stylish in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • saundrals
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
3girls
  • chefsteph07