• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For Sale: Unworn Apron & Logo Wear

In summary, the apron and logo wear being sold are in unworn and excellent condition, with adjustable sizing and made of durable cotton blend material. They are only sold as a set and do not have a return or exchange policy. However, customer service will assist with any issues upon receiving the product.
winklermom
I have the apron that was offered for November (I think) to consultants that I have never worn. I opened the package and looked at it, but it's just not me. I'll take $25 which includes priority shipping. If interested you can email me @ [email protected] or text 601.218.3455.

Also, I would like to purchase some logo wear, preferably tops in either Large or XL. Must be in good shape and tear and stain free. I'm also interested in the black bag with the polka dot rim, if anyone has one they'd like to sell.

1. What is the condition of the apron and logo wear?

The apron and logo wear are both unworn and in excellent condition. They have never been used or washed.

2. What size is the apron and logo wear?

The apron and logo wear are both one size fits all. They have an adjustable neck strap and tie back for a comfortable fit for all body types.

3. What material is the apron and logo wear made of?

The apron and logo wear are made of a high-quality, durable cotton blend material. They are machine washable for easy maintenance.

4. Can I purchase just the apron or logo wear separately?

Unfortunately, we are only selling the apron and logo wear as a set. They complement each other and are perfect for representing the Pampered Chef brand.

5. Is there a return or exchange policy for the apron and logo wear?

Due to the nature of the product being sold, we do not offer returns or exchanges. However, if there is an issue with the apron or logo wear upon receiving it, please contact us and we will do our best to find a resolution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kylev
  • Jennie50
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • Melissa Redford