• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling a Sling Bag/Mini Sling Bag - $20-$30

In summary, The sling bag is approximately 10 inches wide by 8 inches tall and has an adjustable strap that can extend up to 50 inches. It is machine washable on a gentle cycle, but spot cleaning or hand washing is recommended. The sling bag is suitable for everyday use and can be used by both men and women. It is made of durable polyester fabric with a water-resistant coating.
atpchef
Hi all! I'm looking for a Sling Bag/Mini Sling Bag (are they the same thing?) Anyway, please pm me or email me if you have one you'd like to sell. I see from past posts that the going rate is between $20-$30, so I'm definitely willin to pay that. Thank you!!

[email protected]

-April :chef:

if you haven't found a sling bag yet, i have one for sell. $20 + $5 priority shipping.

sarah
[email protected]

1. How big is the sling bag?

The sling bag measures approximately 10 inches wide by 8 inches tall, with an adjustable strap that can extend up to 50 inches.

2. Is the sling bag machine washable?

Yes, the sling bag is machine washable on a gentle cycle. However, we recommend spot cleaning or hand washing for best results.

3. Can I use the sling bag for everyday use?

Absolutely! The sling bag is designed for everyday use and is perfect for carrying your essentials such as phone, keys, wallet, and more.

4. Is the sling bag suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the sling bag is a unisex design and can be used by both men and women. It's a versatile and stylish accessory for anyone.

5. What material is the sling bag made of?

The sling bag is made of durable polyester fabric, with a water-resistant coating to protect your belongings from light rain or spills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimWalters
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brinarae
  • brinarae
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • pcamaise