• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Sling Bag Wanted - Contact [email protected]

In summary, the mini sling bag measures 8 inches by 6 inches with a depth of 2 inches and is made of durable, water-resistant nylon material. It has multiple pockets including a main compartment with a zipper closure, a front pocket, and an interior pocket. The bag can be worn as a crossbody or shoulder bag thanks to its adjustable strap. It is also machine washable on a gentle cycle, but air drying is recommended to maintain its shape and durability.
pcamaise
I am a new consultant and would like to buy a mini sling bag if anyone has one avialable. [email protected] :chef:

Don't know if you'll see this in time, but there is one on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Consultant-Shoulder-Bag-/220798305693?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item33689ac59dCloses in 14 hrs. Bids are up to $20 plus $5 shipping (13 bids).

I would sell mine for $20 + $5 shipping!!! Still new, never used!! :)

Sold pending payment!!

Looking for another if they're out there...

I have one that is still brand new and sitting in my attic in the original packaging. Let me know!

gabsansal said:
I have one that is still brand new and sitting in my attic in the original packaging. Let me know!

Do you still have it? I would love to have one. [email protected]

I have one also. Brand new...still in packing. I would love to sell it if anyone wants it. Email me at [email protected]

I have one, NEVER used...LOVE to sell. $20 + shipping. Email me @ [email protected]!

just checked the sold one on e-bay. it is the one I am interested in

If we are talking the mini catalog sling I would love another one. I am wearing mine out! [email protected]

I have used mine since we got it and love it!!!!!!! I hope they do more of this type in the future!!

I have one NIP $20 plus shipping

Teresa! I will take it! Email me at chefckhall at g mail dot com

What are the dimensions of the mini sling bag?

The mini sling bag measures 8 inches by 6 inches, with a depth of 2 inches.

What materials is the mini sling bag made of?

The mini sling bag is made of durable, water-resistant nylon material.

Does the mini sling bag have multiple pockets?

Yes, the mini sling bag has a main compartment with a zipper closure, as well as a front pocket and an interior pocket for additional storage.

Can the mini sling bag be worn as a crossbody or shoulder bag?

Yes, the mini sling bag has an adjustable strap that can be worn as a crossbody or shoulder bag.

Is the mini sling bag machine washable?

Yes, the mini sling bag is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to maintain the bag's shape and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brinarae
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • nancytees