• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Sling Bag for Mini Catalogs

In summary, the Iso Sling Bag is a versatile bag that can hold up to 8 mini catalogs at a time. It is also waterproof, made of durable material to protect your catalogs. While it does not offer customization options, it does feature the Pampered Chef logo for a professional look. The bag also has additional pockets for extra storage and measures 9" x 11" x 3", making it the perfect size for carrying mini catalogs without being too bulky or heavy.
KimWalters
Hi - I'm searching for a new or gently used sling bag. Please PM me know if you have one for sale. Thanks!

If you are able to, you can submit 2 shows this month and get one for free! :) Sorry, I don't have one to sell you. Mine is falling apart. I might get a new one this month with this incentive, though, because I really liked it.

I have one. It is opened, but I never used it. let me know if you don't earn one this month and I'd be willing to sell! =)

jendill said:
I have one. It is opened, but I never used it. let me know if you don't earn one this month and I'd be willing to sell! =)

I, too, am interested in purchasing one. I know I can earn one, but would like to purchase one right away. Please email me at pc @ carriecraig.net if you have one to sell.

Thanks!

Carrie

Hi all! I would love one as well! I might not make 2 shows this month due to traveling out of town for a memorial for my mom who just passed away. If you have one you would part with, and no buyer, let me know. used is fine too, because I am thinking of trying to make my own, but need one to use as a pattern. ;)

1. Can the Iso Sling Bag hold multiple mini catalogs?

Yes, the Iso Sling Bag is designed to hold up to 8 mini catalogs at a time. The adjustable strap allows you to comfortably carry the weight of multiple catalogs.

2. Is the Iso Sling Bag waterproof?

Yes, the Iso Sling Bag is made of a durable, water-resistant material to protect your catalogs from rain or spills.

3. Can I customize the Iso Sling Bag with my own logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for the Iso Sling Bag at this time. However, the bag does feature the Pampered Chef logo for a professional look.

4. Does the Iso Sling Bag have any additional pockets or compartments?

Yes, the Iso Sling Bag has a front zippered pocket and a mesh pocket on the side, providing extra storage for pens, business cards, or other small items.

5. What are the dimensions of the Iso Sling Bag?

The Iso Sling Bag measures 9" x 11" x 3", making it the perfect size to carry your mini catalogs without being too bulky or heavy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• makedinnersimple
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • Laura Mead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • atpchef