• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO a Catalog Bag: The Perfect Accessory

In summary, a catalog bag is a specialized bag designed for Pampered Chef consultants to carry and organize their catalogs and business supplies. It is durable, water-resistant, and can be personalized with a name or logo. It can hold up to 50 catalogs and has additional pockets for other supplies. It can also be used for other purposes such as a general business tote or travel bag.
colleen Carpenter
ISO a catalog bag

I have one. $10 plus shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 471
How much for shipping?

BethCooks4U said:
I have one. $10 plus shipping.
Do you still have this bag?

Yes. If fits in a flat rate envelope if I fold it. I think those are $6.45 so $16 shipped and it's yours.

BethCooks4U said:
Yes. If fits in a flat rate envelope if I fold it. I think those are $6.45 so $16 shipped and it's yours.
I am going to have to see what I can do. Hubby said that if I did not start making money from The Pampered Chef then he is pulling it after March 31, 2016. Wish me luck. I am very interested in the bag.

1. What is a catalog bag and why do I need one?

A catalog bag is a specialized bag designed specifically to carry and organize your Pampered Chef catalogs and business supplies. It is a must-have accessory for any Pampered Chef consultant as it allows you to easily transport and present your products to your customers.

2. How big is the catalog bag and how many catalogs can it hold?

Our catalog bag measures 15.5" x 11.5" x 10.5" and can hold up to 50 Pampered Chef catalogs. It also has additional pockets and compartments for storing pens, order forms, and other business supplies.

3. Is the catalog bag durable and easy to clean?

Yes, our catalog bag is made of high-quality, sturdy material that can withstand daily use and transport. It is also water-resistant and easy to wipe clean, ensuring that your catalogs and supplies stay in pristine condition.

4. Can I personalize my catalog bag with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer personalization options for our catalog bags. You can choose to have your name or business logo embroidered on the bag for a professional and personalized touch.

5. Can I use the catalog bag for other purposes besides carrying catalogs?

Absolutely! While our catalog bag is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants, it can also be used as a general business tote or even as a travel bag for weekend getaways. The versatility of the bag makes it a great investment for any business owner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Connie J Schroeder