• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Sling Purse/Carry Less Sell More Bags

In summary, the Iso Sling Purse/Carry Less Sell More Bags measures 14" x 2" x 10" and has a 30" adjustable strap. They are made of durable polyester and have a water-resistant lining. The bags have a total of 5 pockets - 2 exterior and 3 interior for organization. They can be machine washed on a gentle cycle and air dried. The bags are versatile and can be used for carrying small kitchen appliances, serving utensils, and food items, as well as a daily purse or tote for personal items.
brinarae
Hi All,

I am looking for the Sling purse for the mini catalogs, and the Carry less, sell more bags. Does anyone have one they would like to sell?

Thanks so much!
Sabrina

Are you talking about the Carry Less, Sell More black bag we earned a few months ago? I have a new one, never used if you are interested. So far I've seen several listed for $45 which includes shipping. Let me know!

are you still looking for sling bag?
[email protected]

How's $25 including shipping...if not let me know what u think is fair :)

I have a carry less sell more bag, $25 plus shipping New in Bag, Smoke Free Home if anyone is still looking.

i have one in my thread.

melindagilbert said:
I have a carry less sell more bag, $25 plus shipping New in Bag, Smoke Free Home if anyone is still looking.

I'm interested, if this is still available. My email is glasserkitchen at gmail and it would be shipping to Iowa.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Sling Purse/Carry Less Sell More Bags?

The Iso Sling Purse/Carry Less Sell More Bags measures 14" x 2" x 10" and has a 30" adjustable strap.

What materials are the Iso Sling Purse/Carry Less Sell More Bags made of?

The bags are made of durable polyester and have a water-resistant lining, perfect for carrying food and drinks.

How many pockets does the Iso Sling Purse/Carry Less Sell More Bags have?

The bags have a total of 5 pockets - 2 exterior pockets for easy access to frequently used items and 3 interior pockets for organization.

Can the Iso Sling Purse/Carry Less Sell More Bags be machine washed?

Yes, the bags can be machine washed on a gentle cycle and air dried. Do not put them in the dryer.

What type of products can I carry in the Iso Sling Purse/Carry Less Sell More Bags?

The bags are perfect for carrying small kitchen appliances, serving utensils, and food items for parties and events. They can also be used as a daily purse or tote for personal items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • twinchefs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies