• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a sling bag and dot tote for sale?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of tote and sling bags that are perfect for carrying their products. These include the Deluxe Utility Tote and Convertible Tote, both made from high-quality materials and designed for durability. Personalization options are also available for these bags. While many are machine washable, it is recommended to check the care instructions for each specific bag. These versatile bags can also be used for other purposes such as gym bags or everyday totes.
missey1020
Gold Member
I am looking for the sling bag from this year along with the dot tote that was for sale. If anyone would like to sell them just pm me or email me.

Missey

I PM'd you.

Have you found a sling tote yet? I have one I would like to sell if not.
Email me if intrested.
[email protected]

if you haven't found a sling bag yet, i have one for sell. $20 + $5 priority shipping.

sarah
[email protected]

1. What is the best tote or sling bag for carrying Pampered Chef products?

We offer a variety of tote and sling bags that are perfect for carrying your Pampered Chef products. Our Deluxe Utility Tote is a popular choice, with multiple pockets and a spacious interior. Our Convertible Tote is also a great option, with the ability to be worn as a tote or a crossbody bag.

2. Are Pampered Chef tote and sling bags durable?

Yes, our tote and sling bags are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the weight and demands of carrying your Pampered Chef products. We stand behind the durability of our bags and offer a satisfaction guarantee.

3. Can I personalize my tote or sling bag with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our tote and sling bags. You can add your name, initials, or even your business logo to make your bag uniquely yours.

4. Are the tote and sling bags machine washable?

Many of our tote and sling bags are machine washable, but we always recommend checking the care instructions for your specific bag. Some bags may need to be spot cleaned or hand washed to preserve their shape and durability.

5. Are Pampered Chef tote and sling bags only for carrying products?

While our tote and sling bags are excellent for carrying your Pampered Chef products, they can also be used for a variety of other purposes. Many customers use them as gym bags, diaper bags, or everyday totes. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• makedinnersimple
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • WendyE