• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Merill Quilted Laptop Bag or Dots Catalog Tote

L
Leanna
I am so disappointed... I wanted to order the quilted laptop bag from Merill Corp but wanted to see it in person first... when I finally went to order it, it was sold out :(

Does anyone have a gently used or new one they'd be willing to part with??

If not, I'd love to find a dots catalog tote at least.

Let me know if you can help including price and shipping to 15642.

Leanna said:
I am so disappointed... I wanted to order the quilted laptop bag from Merill Corp but wanted to see it in person first... when I finally went to order it, it was sold out :(

Does anyone have a gently used or new one they'd be willing to part with??

If not, I'd love to find a dots catalog tote at least.

Let me know if you can help including price and shipping to 15642.

I have the quilted laptop bag and swing bag...hardly used. Willing to sell

Oooooo tell me more :) Hahah can you tell me or PM me a price for the laptop bag please?

Leanna said:
Oooooo tell me more :) Hahah can you tell me or PM me a price for the laptop bag please?

$20 plus shipping?

I'll take it. I can send Paypal- just let me know how much shipping will be to zip code 15642 and where to send payment.

My hubs works for the PO...it is too big for a flat rate Priority Mail envelope so will probably need to go in a Priority Mail Box. He says the cheapest/fastest way to get it to you. $10.95 Priority Mail. We could try First Class but he said it really will not be that much difference. What do you think?

10.95 priority is great.. I don't think that's too bad and I'm sure FC prob isn't that diff.

I'll send you $30 via paypal? That ok? Just tell me where !

I mean $31

I had my eye on the laptop bag also and couldn't believe it dissappeared from the Merill site so quickly. Anyone else have a new or very gently used one they're willing to sell?

I know, I had been looking at it for almost 2 weeks thinking it would still be there and then bam it was gone. Hope you find one too!

Leanna said:
I know, I had been looking at it for almost 2 weeks thinking it would still be there and then bam it was gone. Hope you find one too!

Leanna, I will PM you my PayPal addy!

Sounds good- thank you so much. The other Merill bag is getting on my nerves not being able to close it! I can't wait to get this!!!

Thanks Leanna! Glad you found yours. Hey, I noticed that your new too and from PA. Where at?

Yes! Signed Jan 12! I am from just south of Pittsburgh- Irwin to be exact.

I got it okay! Shoot, need to check my grammar!

1. What is the difference between the Iso: Merill Quilted Laptop Bag and the Dots Catalog Tote?

The Iso: Merill Quilted Laptop Bag is a specific product from the Merill Corp that is designed to hold and protect a laptop. It typically has a padded interior and multiple compartments for organizing laptop accessories. The Dots Catalog Tote is a general term for a tote bag that can be found in various catalogs, including the Dots Catalog. It may or may not have features specifically designed for carrying a laptop.

2. Can I see the quilted laptop bag from Merill Corp in person before I order it?

Unfortunately, it appears that the quilted laptop bag from Merill Corp is currently sold out and unavailable for purchase. You may want to check back at a later time to see if it becomes available again.

3. Is anyone willing to sell a gently used or new quilted laptop bag or dots catalog tote?

We cannot guarantee that anyone will be willing to sell a quilted laptop bag or dots catalog tote, but it may be worth reaching out to online marketplaces or resale groups to see if anyone is willing to part with one. Be sure to negotiate a fair price and consider the cost of shipping to your location (15642).

4. How much does the quilted laptop bag or dots catalog tote typically cost?

The cost of these items may vary depending on the brand, material, and seller. You may want to do some research and compare prices from different sources to get an idea of the average cost. Keep in mind that a gently used item may be cheaper than a brand new one.

5. Can you recommend any alternative options to the quilted laptop bag or dots catalog tote?

If you are unable to find the specific items you are looking for, you may want to consider other laptop bags or tote bags that meet your needs. There are many options available in different styles, sizes, and price ranges. You may also want to consider checking out different brands or retailers to see if they have similar products in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• makedinnersimple
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies