• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Catalog Totes for Sale | Ship to 33901 | Dots Catalog Tote Preferred

Is that possible?Ship to 33901. I would really like the dots cataolg tote, but will consider the regular one. Post here or PM Me.
elizabethby
Does anyone have any catalog totes theya re willing to sell? Ship to 33901. I would really like the dots cataolg tote, but will consider the regular one. Post here or PM Me.

Thanks!!

Elizabeth, you know you can get a catalog tote NEW on a supply order for just $15. Order it when you are needing other things and there's no additional shipping. That way if anything's wrong with it HO will replace it.

Last edited:
I really like the dots one and you can't order that one

elizabethby said:
Does anyone have any catalog totes theya re willing to sell? Ship to 33901. I would really like the dots cataolg tote, but will consider the regular one. Post here or PM Me.

Thanks!!

elizabethby said:
I really like the dots one and you can't order that one

But you also said you'd consider the regular one and I wanted you to know you COULD get that one. Just trying to help.

Thanks. I did totally forget about the one on the supply order

I am SO glad I saw this post! I had no idea you could order them on supply order and have been so badly wanting one!! Thanks ladies!

I have two that I don't like. I have the one that was given to us at N.C. this past summer and the catalog tote that can be purchased on the supply order form. I just want to get rid of them. You can have them for Free!

I would be very interested in the bags if you still have them :blushing:

I'd be interested in getting one for my newest recruit. But, I'd like to spend less than $15 for it.

1. What is the cost of the Dots Catalog Tote?

The cost of the Dots Catalog Tote is $20.00.

2. How can I purchase the Dots Catalog Tote?

You can purchase the Dots Catalog Tote through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Does the Dots Catalog Tote come in different sizes?

No, the Dots Catalog Tote only comes in one size, which can fit most Pampered Chef catalogs.

4. How many catalogs can the Dots Catalog Tote hold?

The Dots Catalog Tote can hold up to 12 Pampered Chef catalogs.

5. Can I have the Dots Catalog Tote shipped to a different address?

Yes, you can have the Dots Catalog Tote shipped to any address within the United States, including 33901.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
  • WendyE
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WendyE
Replies