• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Hot Pink Hoodie Medium and Dots Catalog Tote

In summary, the Iso - Hot Pink Hoodie Medium is a soft and comfortable cotton blend fabric that is machine washable. It has a zippered front and covered zipper for a clean look. The Dots Catalog Tote is also machine washable and has four exterior pockets and one interior pocket for ample storage space.
WendyE
I've been looking for both a Hot Pink Logo Hoodie in medium and a Dots catalog tote ever since I saw consultants with them at Spring launch. I haven't been on all summer, so thought I'd ask again. Anyone have either one for sale? I have the black sling/mini catalog tote if you would like it in trade or if anyone would like to buy it.

bumping :)

1. What is the material of the Iso - Hot Pink Hoodie Medium?

The Iso - Hot Pink Hoodie Medium is made of a soft, comfortable cotton blend fabric that is perfect for everyday wear.

2. Can the hoodie be machine washed?

Yes, the Iso - Hot Pink Hoodie Medium is machine washable for easy care. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and hanging it to dry to preserve the color and shape.

3. Does the hoodie have a zip or pullover design?

The Iso - Hot Pink Hoodie Medium has a zippered front, making it easy to put on and take off. The zipper is also covered by a fabric panel for a clean, streamlined look.

4. Is the Dots Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Dots Catalog Tote is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and laying it flat to dry.

5. How many pockets does the Dots Catalog Tote have?

The Dots Catalog Tote has four exterior pockets and one interior pocket, providing ample storage space for all your essentials while on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • makedinnersimple
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • magentablue