• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Catalog Tote, Plus Size Logowear

In summary, the Iso Catalog Tote is a durable polyester tote that measures 15 inches wide, 11 inches high, and 6 inches deep. It is designed to fit all of the Pampered Chef catalogs, including the Plus Size Logowear catalogs, and is machine washable on a cold cycle. The tote has two exterior pockets, multiple interior pockets, and a zippered pocket for organization. It is designed to withstand heavy use and carry heavy loads.
magentablue
I'm looking for plus sized athletic logo wear (tshirts, hoodies, yoga pants, etc) and a catalog tote. Are you looking to part with anything? It would have to be new or gently used.

Thanks!

I have a gently used catalog tote...black with a newer white chef hat logo embroidered on the front (I think maybe the one on the supplies?) Asking $10...includes US shipping.

Sounds good, how do I pay you? What is your email?

1. What is the size of the Iso Catalog Tote?

The Iso Catalog Tote measures 15 inches wide, 11 inches high, and 6 inches deep.

2. Can the Iso Catalog Tote fit all of the Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, the Iso Catalog Tote is designed to fit all of the Pampered Chef catalogs, including the Plus Size Logowear catalogs.

3. Is the Iso Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Catalog Tote is machine washable on a cold cycle. We recommend air drying to maintain the quality and shape of the tote.

4. Does the Iso Catalog Tote have pockets or compartments?

Yes, the Iso Catalog Tote has two exterior pockets and multiple interior pockets for organization. There is also a zippered pocket on the front for smaller items.

5. What material is the Iso Catalog Tote made of?

The Iso Catalog Tote is made of durable polyester, with reinforced handles and a sturdy base. It is designed to withstand heavy use and carry heavy loads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• llviscarra
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
llviscarra
  • WendyE
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • jessicanashville