• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Hot Pink Hoodie Medium and Dots Catalog Tote

In summary, the Iso Hot Pink Hoodie Medium is available in a size medium and is made of a medium-weight cotton and polyester blend material. The Dots Catalog Tote measures 18 inches wide, 14 inches high, and 6 inches deep. Both the hoodie and tote can be purchased separately or as a set for a discounted price. They are also machine washable for easy maintenance.
WendyE
Hi all! New to PC and need some logo wear to advertise what I do! Saw both the hot pick hoodie (totally my color!) and dots tote at Spring Launch and would love to find them to buy. Anyone have one they aren't using? Thanks! Looked on Merrill and not much to choose from right now. When do the come out with new things?

WendyE said:
Hi all! New to PC and need some logo wear to advertise what I do! Saw both the hot pick hoodie (totally my color!) and dots tote at Spring Launch and would love to find them to buy. Anyone have one they aren't using? Thanks! Looked on Merrill and not much to choose from right now. When do the come out with new things?

Both of them were earned incentives so you wouldn't find them on Merrill.

wadesgirl said:
Both of them were earned incentives so you wouldn't find them on Merrill.

Yes, why I was hoping someone on here may have them for sale?

1. What size is the Iso Hot Pink Hoodie Medium?

The Iso Hot Pink Hoodie Medium is available in a size medium, which is equivalent to a women's size 6-8.

2. Is the hoodie made of a thick or thin material?

The Iso Hot Pink Hoodie Medium is made of a medium-weight cotton and polyester blend material, making it perfect for layering or wearing on its own.

3. What is the size of the Dots Catalog Tote?

The Dots Catalog Tote measures approximately 18 inches wide by 14 inches high and 6 inches deep, providing plenty of room for all your catalog and recipe book needs.

4. Can the hoodie and tote be purchased separately?

Yes, the Iso Hot Pink Hoodie Medium and Dots Catalog Tote can be purchased separately. However, they are also available as a set for a discounted price.

5. Is the hoodie and tote machine washable?

Yes, both the Iso Hot Pink Hoodie Medium and Dots Catalog Tote are machine washable for easy maintenance and care. Just be sure to follow the care instructions on the label.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • magentablue
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
magentablue
Replies