• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso a Bunch of Stuff..i Am a Newbie :)

In summary, "Iso a Bunch of Stuff" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to a party or event where multiple products are being sought after by customers. To become a member of Pampered Chef, you can sign up with a consultant or join directly through their website. A "Newbie" in Pampered Chef terms is a new consultant who is still learning the ropes of the business. To host an "Iso a Bunch of Stuff" party, you can find a consultant through their website's "Find a Consultant" feature. Attending an "Iso a Bunch of Stuff" party allows you to try out multiple products in person and receive special discounts and free products.
jessicanashville
I am ISO:

UPDATE: Thanks for all of the replies! I am still looking for a couple things but need to replenish my PP

logo wear in size small or medium (short or long sleeved)-found a few pieces, interested in more though
tool turn about carrier-found
the tote that holds the catalog-found
diaper bag
several of the super swat fly swatters
knife case
money bag-found
sterling business card holder-found

thanks

I have tons of FB at ebay under gloverngertie and diaperswappers under jessicanashville

Last edited:
I have the knife case for sale. It is posted in the marketplace.

I have:

tool turn about carrier
the tote that holds the catalog

and tons of post cards if you want them, let me know and I will come up with a fair price.

JEss

i pmd you about what i have!

thanks for all of the replies :)

Not to sound stupid but what is a Super Fly Swatter thing. I know it is a fly swatter but how is it related to PC

chanddl said:
Not to sound stupid but what is a Super Fly Swatter thing. I know it is a fly swatter but how is it related to PC

It was a super awesome fly swatter they used to carry that has a tweezers in the end...i loooooooooooove them:love: I think they discountinued them about 2-3 years ago....:cry:

1. What is "Iso a Bunch of Stuff"?

"Iso a Bunch of Stuff" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to a party or event where multiple products are being sought after by customers.

2. How do I become a member of Pampered Chef?

To become a member of Pampered Chef, you can sign up with a consultant or contact our customer service team to find a consultant in your area. You can also join directly through our website.

3. What is a "Newbie" in Pampered Chef terms?

A "Newbie" is a term used to describe a new consultant in the Pampered Chef organization. They are typically in their first 90 days of being a consultant and are still learning the ropes of the business.

4. How can I find a consultant to host an "Iso a Bunch of Stuff" party?

You can find a consultant by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and you will be provided with a list of consultants in your area who can help you host an "Iso a Bunch of Stuff" party.

5. What are the benefits of attending an "Iso a Bunch of Stuff" party?

Attending an "Iso a Bunch of Stuff" party allows you to see and try out multiple Pampered Chef products in person. You can also receive special discounts and free products by hosting or attending an "Iso a Bunch of Stuff" party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicanashville
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chefmichelle95