• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on a Stylish Iso Dots Catalog Tote – Limited Availability!"

In summary, the Iso Dots Catalog Tote is a versatile and stylish tote bag that is available for purchase at $30. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website. The tote measures 14.5" x 13.5" x 6" and can hold up to 20 lbs. However, it is not machine washable and should be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. It can be used for various purposes such as carrying catalogs, work supplies, or personal items, as well as for grocery shopping.
WendyE
Still desperately want a dots catalog tote! Please please please let me know if you have one you are not using and willing to sell. I just love them and they were given out before I joined. Thank you in advance! :D

Still looking for a Dots Catalog tote. Also looking for the new getaway bag. Anyone earn one that can't use it?

I have the sept bag I'm never going use it to be honest. Was going to sell at upcoming vendor show. Sell for $20 + shipping email me if interested as I dnt check this to often [email protected]

1. What is the price of the Iso Dots Catalog Tote?

The price of the Iso Dots Catalog Tote is $30.

2. How can I purchase the Limited Availability Iso Dots Catalog Tote?

You can purchase the Limited Availability Iso Dots Catalog Tote through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website.

3. What are the dimensions of the Iso Dots Catalog Tote?

The Iso Dots Catalog Tote measures 14.5" x 13.5" x 6" and can hold up to 20 lbs.

4. Is the Iso Dots Catalog Tote machine washable?

No, the Iso Dots Catalog Tote is not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth.

5. Can I use the Iso Dots Catalog Tote for grocery shopping?

Yes, the Iso Dots Catalog Tote is versatile and can be used for grocery shopping, as well as carrying catalogs, work supplies, or personal items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rebelbug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies