• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Dots Catalog Tote? Check out this used one for sale!

In summary, the used Dots Tote for sale is in great condition with minimal signs of wear and tear. The price may vary, but typically ranges from $20 to $40. Returns are not accepted for used items, but customer service can assist with any defects or issues. The tote measures 16.5 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 13 inches in height, with a 9-inch handle drop. It will not come in its original packaging, but will be thoroughly cleaned before shipping.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
Is anyone looking for a Dots Catalog Tote? It's in really good condition, a few stray pen marks on the inside. I love it, but money's tight and I'm trying to make a few bucks. If you want it, make an offer. I'll take the best offer in the next week. Email [email protected]

So far, it's up to $25 (including shipping). If you're interested, send me an email :)

Can you post a picture?

Thanks

I have a winner! Thank you everyone!

Related to Looking for a Dots Catalog Tote? Check out this used one for sale!

1. What is the condition of the used Dots Tote for sale?

The used Dots Tote for sale is in great condition. It has only been gently used and shows minimal signs of wear and tear.

2. How much does the used Dots Tote cost?

The price of the used Dots Tote is determined by the seller and may vary. However, it typically ranges from $20 to $40.

3. Can I return the used Dots Tote if I am not satisfied with it?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on used items. However, if there is a defect or issue with the tote, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. What are the dimensions of the used Dots Tote?

The used Dots Tote measures 16.5 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 13 inches in height. It also has a 9-inch handle drop.

5. Is the used Dots Tote still in its original packaging?

No, the used Dots Tote will not come in its original packaging. It is being sold as is, but rest assured that it will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • ShannonWV