• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Iso Dots Catalog Tote - Limited Availability!

In summary, there is a discussion about a Dots Catalog Tote that members of a cluster are interested in purchasing. Several people have expressed their desire to buy one and have provided their contact information for potential sellers to reach out to them. The tote is being offered for $30 including shipping. Some individuals have also mentioned wanting to purchase other logo wear and bags for advertising purposes.
thepartylady
Gold Member
Looking to get my hands on one or more!!!! I love, Love, LOVE mine and have had a few in my cluster ask about it. If anyone has one that they are not using, please let me know!!!!! I can PayPal payment!

I have one! $30 . That will include shipping if you're interested!

I have one too if you're interested send me a PM

I would love a New Dots Catalog Tote if anyone has one.....I submitted tons of shows in October but did not win anything :-(

I will purchase for $30 including shipping?

Blessings, CK - Just PM me!

I am also looking for one. Please email me if anybody has one to sell. [email protected]

Are ya'll talking about the dots bag that holds the catalog on the outside? The one we earned?

yep!!!! That's the one!!!

thepartylady said:
Looking to get my hands on one or more!!!! I love, Love, LOVE mine and have had a few in my cluster ask about it. If anyone has one that they are not using, please let me know!!!!! I can PayPal payment!

I wonder who in your Cluster wants one!?!? :cool::cool::cool::cool:

It is adorable!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!

I'm also looking for one! Saw tons at Spring Launch and love them! Did search on here to see if anyone had one for sale and found this thread. If anyone has one and hasn't promised it to someone above already, please email me at [email protected] or PM me here and I will buy it! After conference I know I need to get logo wear and bags, etc to advertise more!!

chezshelly said:
Are ya'll talking about the dots bag that holds the catalog on the outside? The one we earned?

Hi ChezShelly,
Do you have one of these totes that you want to sell?

Please email me at [email protected]

thanks, Kathy

I would love to purchase one too! If there are any left please email me at [email protected]

if anyone has one, I'd really like to buy it!!
please email me at [email protected]thanks!
Shannon

Related to Find Your Perfect Iso Dots Catalog Tote - Limited Availability!

1. What is the size of the Iso Dots Catalog Tote?

The Iso Dots Catalog Tote measures 12.5 inches in height, 14 inches in length, and 6 inches in width. It has a roomy interior that can hold multiple catalogs, brochures, and other materials.

2. What material is the tote made of?

The Iso Dots Catalog Tote is made of durable polyester material. It is water-resistant and easy to clean, making it perfect for carrying to parties and other events.

3. Can the tote be personalized with my name?

Yes, the Iso Dots Catalog Tote can be personalized with your name. You can choose from a variety of font styles and thread colors to make it uniquely yours. Personalization is done with high-quality embroidery.

4. How many pockets does the tote have?

The Iso Dots Catalog Tote has two exterior pockets and two interior pockets. The exterior pockets are perfect for storing smaller items like pens or business cards, while the interior pockets are great for keeping your phone and keys easily accessible.

5. Is the Iso Dots Catalog Tote limited edition?

Yes, the Iso Dots Catalog Tote is a limited edition item and only available while supplies last. It is a popular item among our customers, so we recommend purchasing it as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this stylish and practical tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
Replies
Views
kianewPCC
Replies
Views
chefcharity