• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Stylish 2009 HWC Tote at a Great Price | Limited Availability!

In summary, the Stylish 2009 HWC Tote is a limited edition tote bag designed by Pampered Chef for their annual HWC event. It is stylish and durable, featuring a trendy design and high-quality materials. The tote is available for purchase at a great price of $29.99, but availability is limited. It can be purchased even if you are not attending the event, but please note that it may sell out quickly. The dimensions of the tote are 18.5 inches in width, 14.5 inches in height, and 7.25 inches in depth, with an adjustable shoulder strap for added comfort. Unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not accepted due to limited availability.
Krista Burson
Gold Member
I've been looking for a new tote. I really like the HWC one from last year. The black one with pink dots. If anyone is willing to pass theirs on please email me at [email protected].

Thanks

I have one I would be willing to sell for $18 plus shipping

I purchased one already. Maybe Katkno still needs one.

FYI: The last I checked yesterday there was at least one on e-bay.

I have one I never used if anyone still wants one. I keep thinking I was going to us it and never did. I'll so the same $18 plus shipping.

Yes, my friend Kristin has closed her Pampered Chef business. She is selling off her consultant items on ebay to raise funds for the 3Day walk she's doing this summer.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110508293705&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

DebbieJ said:
Yes, my friend Kristin has closed her Pampered Chef business. She is selling off her consultant items on ebay to raise funds for the 3Day walk she's doing this summer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110508293705&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Yes, I saw that, and had I not already sent my check to Lori I would have really considered it since it was going to a great cause.

What is the Stylish 2009 HWC Tote and what makes it unique?

The Stylish 2009 HWC Tote is a limited edition tote bag designed by Pampered Chef for their annual HWC (Home Office Conference) event. It features a trendy design and is made of high-quality materials, making it both stylish and durable.

How much does the Stylish 2009 HWC Tote cost?

The Stylish 2009 HWC Tote is available at a great price of $29.99. However, please note that this is a limited time offer and availability is limited.

Can I purchase the Stylish 2009 HWC Tote even if I am not attending the HWC event?

Yes, the Stylish 2009 HWC Tote is available for purchase even if you are not attending the HWC event. However, please note that availability is limited and the tote may sell out quickly.

What are the dimensions of the Stylish 2009 HWC Tote?

The Stylish 2009 HWC Tote measures 18.5 inches in width, 14.5 inches in height, and 7.25 inches in depth. It also has an adjustable shoulder strap for added comfort and convenience.

Can I return or exchange the Stylish 2009 HWC Tote?

Unfortunately, due to limited availability, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for the Stylish 2009 HWC Tote. Please make sure to carefully review your order before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lauriedip
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • WendyE
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies