• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Supplies for Sale.....

In summary, a consultant is selling various Pampered Chef supplies and merchandise, including totes, cookbooks, and logo wear. All orders will be processed through PayPal and customers are responsible for shipping costs. Recently added items include a burner and a limited edition necktie and scarf set. The consultant is also selling various resources and training materials, as well as magnets and banners. Prices for specific items and shipping costs can be requested by providing an email address.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
MORE ADDED!!!! Consultant Supplies for sale.....With much sadness yet it's a positive as well, I"m hanging up my apron after almost 8 years with PC. No time to do it. SO I've gone thru everything. First person to post after mine with their items gets it. I will go in order of the posting. All orders will be processed thru paypal within 24 hours or I'll relist them. you are also responsible for shipping costs but i already brought home USPS flat rate boxes to stuff as much stuff as possible in there! Please when including your wish list items to give me your email address so i can paypal you. Good luck and Happy Shopping!! Remember, prices do NOT include shipping!This is the UPDATED list as of January 3rd at 10:00am EST! Cooking show in action DVD- $1
Adventures of Wahoo Woman $.25
Blue Simple Addition Tote $2
Green PC Spice tool turn about tote- $7 Barely used!
Black Simple Addition Tote $7
Small Carry all tote $20
2 large carry all totes $10 each Recently added:
small plug in burner for island shows. $7
Pampered Chef Necktie & Scarf Boxed Gift Set LIMITED EDITION $30 OBO (I can text pictures if needed)
Brand New Great Grilling Recipes Cookbook $10
Green Rectangle Platter with 3 matching little plates and 3 small square bowls $25
Set of 4 dessert plates with gold swirls-New $44, $20
Small Bowl Caddy $10 (Brand new in box)
Help Whip Breast Cancer Pink White Polka Dots PAMPERED CHEF Plate and Mug $15
Help Whip Breast Cancer Pink 2 small square bowls $10
Holiday Serving Plate (trees on it) $10 (Still in box, barely Used) PC LOGO WEAR:
PC XL Black National Conference 2008 T-Shirt $1This is the UPDATED list as of January 3rd at 10:00am EST!

Last edited:
PampMomof3 said:

Good luck and Happy Shopping!! Remember, prices do NOT include shipping!

Consultant Supplies:

PC License Plate $3
Roll of PC stickers for folders- $3
White PC host packet envelopes x37- $5 for all
PC lined legal pads x 2 ½ $3
22 used white lap boards $7 for all
PC dots catalog purse, all dots inside $5

I would love the following to zip code 67661

Okay great. Can I get your email address so i can paypal you now? I'll package it up and have it ready tonight to mail first thing friday morning. Do you see anything else before I seal the box?

sorry about that! darlene at chefsuccess com

okay great. I sent you the paypal request. I'm putting it in a large flat rate box bc the lapboards are HEAVY! It'll be cheaper that way. :)

Postcards from Nancy’s artwork + (hundreds)-$7
Belinda Ellsworth VHS x2= $1
Direct Sales Resources Tapes, Recruiting 1 &2 (4 tapes altogether)= $2
Pc leather black padded leads (purse size) x3= $2 each or $5 for all 3
Purple PC luggage tags x4= $1 each or all 4 for $3
26 training Cds from NC, LC and others= $10 for all
PC Star paperweight/.business card holder $3
Empowering Women Magazine (features Pampered Chef) x11 magazines- $7 for all
Tons of stickers! 4 ½ lbs worth- $7 for all
6 PC finders Key Purse (makes great consultant gift!)- $2 each or $10 for all 6
Sandwich bag FULL of buttons! $3
Bring a friend, get a gift stamp with bottle full of ink- $2
Story of PC, NEVER USED! Perfect condition! Great gift $5
PC booking/recruiting binder $4
Black padded small & large envelope bags (carry your DCB) $5 each or $8 for bothcalculate above plus postage to 98007? THANK YOU! Also, any and all recipe cards?if agreeable to cost, then paypal is my screen name at hotmail.

Kitchen measurements and substitution magnets (ready for you to add your biz card) -$3
Unused invites $2 for all
4 PC small window cling decals- $2
Used Pc black bank bag- $1
White PC Banner - $5
PC knife case (foldable) $7Please calculate cost to 30265 for these items.my screen name at yahoo Thanks!

Last edited:
Scott, I sent you a private message. ALso, workingontwo, your total is $20 and i was able to fit it all in a medium flat rate box which is $11.35 for a total of 31.35. I'll paypal you now, is that okay?

PC Banner burgundy $5 ( do you have a picture of any of the banners?
Pc door bags $3
Pc bridal invites $5
Other banners depending on picture.Shipping to 63468. Thanks!!

I will take them both please! Thanks

And the pc black purse too. I shouldn't be shopping on my tablet which dh is driving :)

PampMomof3 said:
Scott, I sent you a private message. ALso, workingontwo, your total is $20 and i was able to fit it all in a medium flat rate box which is $11.35 for a total of 31.35. I'll paypal you now, is that okay?

Payment has been sent via paypal. Thank you!! :)

workingontwo said:
Payment has been sent via paypal. Thank you!! :)

Got it! THANK YOU!!! Your package is packed up already!!! Printing the label now. :)

Chefjpeak said:
And the pc black purse too. I shouldn't be shopping on my tablet which dh is driving :)

Haha! I can so relate. :) I'll package it up now. I'll see what size box i can fit it in. :)

Chefjpeak said:

Okay, your total is $23 plus shipping. i fit it all in a small flat rate box which i believe is $5.35 for a total of $28.35. i can send you your invoice now thru paypal but i need your email address please. :)

scottcooks said:
Postcards from Nancy’s artwork + (hundreds)-$7
Belinda Ellsworth VHS x2= $1
Direct Sales Resources Tapes, Recruiting 1 &2 (4 tapes altogether)= $2
Pc leather black padded leads (purse size) x3= $2 each or $5 for all 3
Purple PC luggage tags x4= $1 each or all 4 for $3
26 training Cds from NC, LC and others= $10 for all
PC Star paperweight/.business card holder $3
Empowering Women Magazine (features Pampered Chef) x11 magazines- $7 for all
Tons of stickers! 4 ½ lbs worth- $7 for all
6 PC finders Key Purse (makes great consultant gift!)- $2 each or $10 for all 6
Sandwich bag FULL of buttons! $3
Bring a friend, get a gift stamp with bottle full of ink- $2
Story of PC, NEVER USED! Perfect condition! Great gift $5
Black padded small & large envelope bags (carry your DCB) $5 each or $8 for both

calculate above plus postage to 98007? THANK YOU! Also, any and all recipe cards?

if agreeable to cost, then paypal is my screen name at hotmail.

Hey scott, i want to clarify on the booking/recruiting binder....it's the accordian style that you wow your guests during your show and on one side it's all booking info and the other side is recruiting. is that okay?

PampMomof3 said:
Okay, your total is $23 plus shipping. i fit it all in a small flat rate box which i believe is $5.35 for a total of $28.35. i can send you your invoice now thru paypal but i need your email address please. :)

Sorry, Wal-Mart pit stop before the final hour drive to my parents! My pp addy is [email protected]. Thanks so much. Will this box go out Friday? My first vendor show is the 1st :)

Chefjpeak said:
Sorry, Wal-Mart pit stop before the final hour drive to my parents! My pp addy is [email protected]. Thanks so much. Will this box go out Friday? My first vendor show is the 1st :)

It's okay. :) I sent the invoice. I'll have it packed up tonight and the post office will have it friday for sure. :) Good luck at your first vendor fair!! :)

Door Prizes Pads 3 ¼ pads= $1 for all
PC Envelopes- $3
Pink PC sling backpack- $3
Pc Half apron (cream and the other is burgundy) $5 for both
PC HWC one strap backpack $5
PC catalog totes x1 $5 eachI'm interested in these items if they are still available. Paypal address is brandee_teer @ yahoo . com. Shipping is to 14903.

everything is available except the binder. :) I'll paypay you in a minute. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Also, I'm waiting on payment for 3 of you. if i don't receive them by tonight (yes, i know it's a holiday but if I don't get these boxes packed up tonight and shipped out tomorrow, I'll never do it!) I'm making them available again.

Thanks for understanding!

Chefjpeak said:

okay, i'm sending you a pm now. :)

PLease tell me what you have left and a lot price for all + shipping to Cleveland [email protected]
:love:

Payment sent - thanks so much!

brandeeterry said:
Payment sent - thanks so much!

Thank you so much!! I have it packed already! I'll print the label out for friday delivery. :)

otisbg said:
PLease tell me what you have left and a lot price for all + shipping to Cleveland [email protected]
:love:

I'm still waiting on several payments on pending items but will delete the items from brandee in a about a half hour. I gave everyone 24 hour payment turnaround. :)

Okay, list is updated with removal of all items that have been paid with pending items marked pending. I'm leaving in a hour and won't be able to update the list until late tonight. I would like to sell items as listed as my prices are very reasonable. Still have a lot left on that list.

The list is updated!!! :)

Pc Snap front small legal pad-$3
Your life, Your way DVD x19=$10 for all
2 tool turn about totes -$5.00

so sorry for the delay - I found you emails in my spam folder
please send me a total and pay pal instructions.

[email protected]

PampMomof3 said:
Hey scott, i want to clarify on the booking/recruiting binder....it's the accordian style that you wow your guests during your show and on one side it's all booking info and the other side is recruiting. is that okay?

Fine. zap it to me!

still interested if available -shipping to 44131

Consultant Supplies:
Credit Card Sign $1
PC Red Coozie- $1
PC conference messenger bag $3
Misc. paperwork $3
Green tablecover $1

Could I have a total for these please. My zip code is 56515. thank you :)
[email protected]

sorry everyone! I was decorating for Christmas and was very overwhelmed. Before I invoice you guys on what the most recent posts are, I'm adding a few more items right now. Let me know if you want any of those and if you don't, that's okay but at least it saves me to cancel a transaction! :) I'll edit the original post now....

mrackliff said:
sorry green tablecover as well as the misc. paperwork :) [email protected]

Okay, so you'd like the green tablecover and misc. paperwork and that's it, right? I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. :)

otisbg said:
Pc Snap front small legal pad-$3
Your life, Your way DVD x19=$10 for all
2 tool turn about totes -$5.00

so sorry for the delay - I found you emails in my spam folder
please send me a total and pay pal instructions.

[email protected]

No problem!! If you don't want any of the most recent items, your total without shipping is $23. I'm thinking I can fit it in a $5 box but I'll let you know. :)

ashleypc said:
Consultant Supplies:
Credit Card Sign $1
PC Red Coozie- $1
PC conference messenger bag $3
Misc. paperwork $3
Green tablecover $1

Could I have a total for these please. My zip code is 56515. thank you :)
[email protected]

Ashley, the misc. paperwork and green tablecover are spoken for. Please check out the rest of the updated list and if nothing sparks your interest, I'll invoice you for the above. :) Thanks!

Do you have another table cloth for sale that would fit a craft fair table? Also, is there a way you could send me pics of these shirts?
Embroidered PC Scoop Neck Black XL Shirt $5
Embroidered PC V Neck Red XL Shirt $5
Pink Large PC Discover the chef in you V Neck T shirt. $4
Black XL Pc Discover the chef in you scoop t shirt $3
If texting them to me would be easiest, my cell number is 218-282-0525. Thank you so much!

ashleypc said:
Do you have another table cloth for sale that would fit a craft fair table? Also, is there a way you could send me pics of these shirts?
If texting them to me would be easiest, my cell number is 218-282-0525. Thank you so much!

texts are being sent! i don't have a pc logo table cloth. i always bought plain ones and used the banners or placed the card table size on top to get the logo. I do have the table runner in my original post.

PampMomof3 said:
texts are being sent! i don't have a pc logo table cloth. i always bought plain ones and used the banners or placed the card table size on top to get the logo. I do have the table runner in my original post.

Thank you for sending me the pics! I really like the last black one you sent me. The Discover the Chef in you one. Does it run a little small? Im normally a size large.

ashleypc said:
Thank you for sending me the pics! I really like the last black one you sent me. The Discover the Chef in you one. Does it run a little small? Im normally a size large.

it doesn't run small but it fits nice. I'm also a large but i loved that shirt!! :)

Great! Okay ill take the sign, coozie, bag and that shirt then please. My zipcode is 56515 and my paypal is [email protected]. thank you!

Quote by mrackliff
sorry green tablecover as well as the misc. paperwork [email protected]

Okay, so you'd like the green tablecover and misc. paperwork and that's it, right? I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

yes and the pink large pc vneck shirt as well!

ashleypc said:
Great! Okay ill take the sign, coozie, bag and that shirt then please. My zipcode is 56515 and my paypal is [email protected]. thank you!

I'm trying to save you money on shipping but i can't get the items in the small box! It will fit in the medium flat rate though so your total is $20.00
It ships priority and will go out tomorrow.
You'll also have tracking....

mrackliff said:
Quote by mrackliff
sorry green tablecover as well as the misc. paperwork [email protected]

Okay, so you'd like the green tablecover and misc. paperwork and that's it, right? I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

yes and the pink large pc vneck shirt as well!

Okay, your items fit nicely in the medium flat rate box and will be shipped tomorrow if i receive payment tonight. I've already sent your invoice over. :) Thanks!

payment sent for green tablecover, misc. paperwork and pink vneck large shirt :) Thank you!!

Re: MORE ADDED!!!! Consultant Supplies for sale.....
PampMomof3 said:
With much sadness yet it's a positive as well, I"m hanging up my apron after almost 8 years with PC. No time to do it. SO I've gone thru everything. First person to post after mine with their items gets it. I will go in order of the posting. All orders will be processed thru paypal within 24 hours or I'll relist them. you are also responsible for shipping costs but i already brought home USPS flat rate boxes to stuff as much stuff as possible in there! Please when including your wish list items to give me your email address so i can paypal you.

Good luck and Happy Shopping!! Remember, prices do NOT include shipping!

Consultant Supplies:
Coffee Mugs: 321 Success Plan x2 =$2 each
Future Sales Director $.50
Ribbons for achievements (lots) = $7
Pc Snap front small legal pad-$3 pending
Your life, Your way DVD x19=$10 for all pending

Cooking show in action DVD- $1
Credit Card Sign $1 pending
Adventures of Wahoo Woman $.25
PC leather zip up small legal pad organizer $7
PC leather 3 ring binder w/gold lettering $4
PC white your guide to successful biz 3 ring binder $2
PC folding note cards- 1 ½ packs- $3
PC Red Coozie- $1 pending
PC unlined small legal pads x2 - $1 each
3 $1000 pin holders w/ 2 ½ bags of dollar charms $5
Blue PC sling backpack $3 received as gift on the incentive trip cruise.
Blue Simple Addition Tote $2
Denim apron and tablecover $15
PC conference messenger bag $3 pending
Misc. paperwork $3 pending

PC large conference bag $5
Tool turn about tote x2- $5 each pending
Brown/black PC bag $5
PC catalog tote $5
Green PC Spice tool turn about tote- $7 Barely used!
Green tablecover $1 pending
Small Carry all tote $20
2 large carry all totes $10 each

Recently added:
small plug in burner for island shows. $7
PC Dots 3 ring binder $5
PC Live your Dreams director training event portfolio with legal pad $10
Pampered Chef Necktie & Scarf Boxed Gift Set LIMITED EDITION $30 OBO (I can text pictures if needed)
Brand New Great Grilling Recipes Cookbook $10
Recruiting/Booking Table Runner $30
Green Rectangle Platter with 3 matching little plates and 3 small square bowls $25
Set of 4 dessert plates with gold swirls-New $44, my price is $20
Original Celebrate Plate (blue one) $8
Celebrate Plate (white One) $8
Small Bowl Caddy $10
Grill pan cleaner $2
Help Whip Breast Cancer Pink White Polka Dots PAMPERED CHEF Plate and Mug $15
Help Whip Breast Cancer Pink 2 small square bowls $10
Help Whip Cancer Pink Apron (Original one PC came out with) $5
Help Whip Cancer Card table size tablecover (Some stains on it) $7
Holiday Serving Plate (trees on it) $10

PC LOGO WEAR:
PC XL Black National Conference 2008 T-Shirt $3
PC Brown jacket with pink embroidery $15

Updated as of Sunday, November 25th at 8:30pm.

Can you send an update on what you still have available? Thanks.

Re: MORE ADDED!!!! Consultant Supplies for sale.....
TheresaH said:
Can you send an update on what you still have available? Thanks.

Everything that is sold is deleted. The list is updated and current as of now. :) I'm waiting on payment from the pending person and the rest is sold! Thanks for looking!!!

Coffee Mugs: 321 Success Plan x2 =$2 each
PC unlined small legal pads x2 - $1 each

Shipping is to 44266. Paypal address is [email protected]

Janeen, sent you a invoice..... List is updated!

I am interested in...
Small Carry all tote $20
Brown/black PC bag $5
PC Dots 3 ring binder $5

Is there any way I can see what these items look like?

ChefJen2012 said:
I am interested in...
Small Carry all tote $20
Brown/black PC bag $5
PC Dots 3 ring binder $5

Is there any way I can see what these items look like?

i pm'd you earlier to have you send me your cell and I'll text you the pics. I'm home now for the night.

Received my package today. I just wanted to say thank you for the items and your promptness!! Good luck in your future endeavors!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • pcthisandthat