• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Stylish Black Quilted Dots Catalog Tote | Limited Stock Available

In summary, the Shop the Stylish Black Quilted Dots Catalog Tote is a spacious and convenient bag for storing Pampered Chef catalogs and supplies. It measures 15 inches in width, 10 inches in height, and 5 inches in depth and is made of durable, quilted polyester material. The tote is machine washable and has a total of 6 pockets - 4 on the outside and 2 on the inside for easy organization. It can also be used for other purposes such as grocery shopping, beach trips, or as a diaper bag.
heather223
Gold Member
I am looking for the Black quilted black dots catalog tote. I am talking about the one that has the dots pattern on the outside and a bunch of pockets on the inside. If anyone has one please let me know how much you are willing to sell it for. THANKS!

heather223 said:
I am looking for the Black quilted black dots catalog tote. I am talking about the one that has the dots pattern on the outside and a bunch of pockets on the inside. If anyone has one please let me know how much you are willing to sell it for. THANKS!

I have it. I have never used it, but doesn't have plastic on it anymore. I have no idea on the price. What do you think?

Bumping to see if anyone has one they are willing to sell.

Heather, just to let you know.. my director gave me hers -never used - when I had a phenominal month.. The plastic stand on bottom came off and the quilting on the top by the handle is pulling at the stitching. Don't pay a lot for it if you find one! I probably put too much in mine, but still....

1. What is the size of the Shop the Stylish Black Quilted Dots Catalog Tote?

The Shop the Stylish Black Quilted Dots Catalog Tote measures 15 inches in width, 10 inches in height, and 5 inches in depth. It has plenty of room to store all of your Pampered Chef catalogs and supplies.

2. Is the tote machine washable?

Yes, the Shop the Stylish Black Quilted Dots Catalog Tote is machine washable. Simply remove any excess dirt or debris and toss it in your washing machine on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry.

3. How many pockets does the tote have?

The tote has a total of 6 pockets - 4 on the outside and 2 on the inside. This allows for easy organization and access to all of your Pampered Chef materials.

4. What is the material of the tote?

The Shop the Stylish Black Quilted Dots Catalog Tote is made of durable, quilted polyester material. It is lightweight and easy to carry, yet strong enough to hold all of your Pampered Chef essentials.

5. Can I use this tote for other purposes besides Pampered Chef?

Yes, the tote can be used for various purposes such as grocery shopping, beach trips, or even as a diaper bag. Its stylish design and multiple pockets make it a versatile and functional accessory for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
  • Leanna
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • krusso