• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Affordable Iso Dots Dinnerware for Sale - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, Iso Dots Dinnerware is a line of modern and versatile dishes and servingware featuring a unique "isometric dot" pattern. It is available for purchase through Pampered Chef, with competitive pricing and a variety of set options. The dishes are also dishwasher and microwave safe for convenience, but it is recommended to follow care instructions for longevity.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
So my sister ordered a 4 piece set of the dots on Tuesday, they got here yesterday and then she decided she wanted another 4 piece set. I tried to order it for her tonight (because it wasn't giving me a red dot), but my show is on hold and I'm sure it's because they were all supposed to be submitted by noon yesterday. If anyone has any salad plates, small bowls or dinner plates that you are looking to sell, please let me know how much (shipping to 23111). Thanks in advance!!

I have a set but it is used. I've cleaned the marks and you can barely see any. No chips. If she is interested in them I would give her a deal. [email protected]

no set, individual pieces. I pm/ed you

I have 2 small bowls new in a set.

What is Iso Dots Dinnerware?

Iso Dots Dinnerware is a line of dishes and servingware that features a unique "isometric dot" pattern. The design is modern and versatile, making it a popular choice for everyday use or special occasions.

Can I purchase Iso Dots Dinnerware through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a selection of Iso Dots Dinnerware for sale. However, please note that availability may be limited as we are currently running a special promotion on this product.

Is the Iso Dots Dinnerware affordable?

Yes, we strive to offer quality products at affordable prices. Our Iso Dots Dinnerware is priced competitively and is a great value for its unique design and durability.

How many pieces are included in a set of Iso Dots Dinnerware?

The number of pieces in each set may vary, but typically a set includes plates, bowls, and cups for a complete dining experience. Please check the product description for the specific set you are interested in.

Is the Iso Dots Dinnerware dishwasher and microwave safe?

Yes, our Iso Dots Dinnerware is designed to be dishwasher and microwave safe for your convenience. However, we always recommend following the care instructions included with your purchase to ensure the longevity of your dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
  • MichelleRoth