• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Get Your Hands on Iso Dots Dinnerware - Limited Supply Available!

In summary, "Iso Dots Dinnerware" is a line of modern dinnerware with a unique dot pattern. It is made of durable stoneware and is both microwave and dishwasher safe. The collection includes a variety of items such as dinner plates, salad plates, bowls, mugs, and serving pieces. It can be purchased at select stores and online.
imported_iteachurkid
So my sister ordered a 4 piece set of the dots on Tuesday, they got here yesterday and then she decided she wanted another 4 piece set. I tried to order it for her tonight (because it wasn't giving me a red dot), but my show is on hold and I'm sure it's because they were all supposed to be submitted by noon yesterday. If anyone has any salad plates, small bowls or dinner plates that you are looking to sell, please let me know how much (shipping to 23111). Thanks in advance!!

I have a set but it is used. I have cleaned up the marks and there are very few. No chips. If she is interested I'd give her a good deal. [email protected]

Tried to edit to get the email up but there's an issue here today. Just PM or email from <---

Hey there! Sorry to hear about the mix-up with your sister's order. I would recommend reaching out to customer service for the website or company she ordered from to see if they can assist with adding the additional 4 piece set to her order. It's also worth checking if they have any policies or procedures for adding items to orders after the deadline. Good luck!

What is "Iso Dots Dinnerware"?

"Iso Dots Dinnerware" is a line of dinnerware that features a modern design with a unique pattern of small dots.

What materials is "Iso Dots Dinnerware" made of?

"Iso Dots Dinnerware" is made of durable stoneware, known for its strength and ability to withstand high temperatures.

Is "Iso Dots Dinnerware" microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Iso Dots Dinnerware" is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for everyday use.

What items are included in the "Iso Dots Dinnerware" collection?

The "Iso Dots Dinnerware" collection includes dinner plates, salad plates, bowls, mugs, and a variety of serving pieces such as platters and serving bowls.

Where can I purchase "Iso Dots Dinnerware"?

"Iso Dots Dinnerware" can be purchased at select home goods stores and online retailers, as well as the manufacturer's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
kianewPCC
Replies
Views
esavvymom