• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Limited Time Offer: Get Your Hands on Rare Pampered Chef Dishes!

In summary, the limited time offer from Pampered Chef includes rare dishes such as vintage stoneware, discontinued patterns, and special edition items. These items can be purchased through a consultant or on the website, but supplies are limited. The prices for these dishes are generally the same as regular Pampered Chef products, but may vary depending on the item's rarity. Returns or exchanges are not available for these items, but damaged or defective items can be replaced. Hosts can also earn rewards by hosting a Pampered Chef party during the limited time offer.
Crys Hall
These were only available for a short time (and from what I've been told) and only available to hosts or consultants.

There are:
11 Large Dinner Plates
17 Medium Salad Plates
15 Soup Bowls

You can see pictrues of them here:
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-home-garden-Huge-set-of-Pampered-Chef-Dishes-DISCONTINUED-W0QQAdIdZ76901966

I have this set... I think they were available to consultants only and were earned month by month to earn the entire set..There are also mugs, cups, and napkin rings that match

I had the mugs but my il's liked them so much they took them :)I never saw the cups or napkin rings, just have the above :)
Crystal

Related to Limited Time Offer: Get Your Hands on Rare Pampered Chef Dishes!

1. What are the rare Pampered Chef dishes being offered?

The limited time offer includes a variety of rare Pampered Chef dishes, such as vintage stoneware, discontinued patterns, and special edition items.

2. How can I purchase these rare dishes?

You can purchase these rare dishes through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Keep in mind that these items are only available while supplies last.

3. Are the prices for these rare dishes higher than regular Pampered Chef products?

The prices for these rare dishes may vary depending on the item, but they are generally priced the same as our regular Pampered Chef products. However, keep in mind that these items are limited edition and may be priced higher due to their rarity.

4. Can I return or exchange these rare dishes?

Due to the limited availability of these rare dishes, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges. However, if the item arrives damaged or defective, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I earn host rewards on these rare dishes?

Yes, you can earn host rewards on these rare dishes if you host a Pampered Chef party during the limited time offer. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party and earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies