• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Items, Logo Gear and Current Stuff for Sale

In summary, the seller is cleaning out their office to make room for new products and a new baby. They are selling discontinued items such as kitchen shears, Season's Best Fall/Winter 2008 cookbook, Simple Additions heart dish, woven round tray, and various other items. They also have a list of current products available upon request.
My inventory is going quickly now that my Miche Bag consultant has discovered I'll trade items with her for her products :)
My updated list is still at the beginning of the thread, PM me for a list of current products.

List is updated with some discounted prices and a few more things that weren't there before - see first post for list and PM me for a list of current products.

I am interested in the i-slice. Can you take payment by paypal?

sluna75 - just PMed you :)

My inventory sale is Thursday and Saturday, so if there's something on the list and you're interested in it, let me know ASAP - any items not already paid for by Thursday afternoon will be eligible to be sold at my inventory sale.
Of course I will update the list after Saturday's portion of the sale, but if you have expressed an interest in an item and not paid (via PayPal) I will not be reserving that item for you.
The most up-to-date list is always the one at the very top of the thread - but I also have a list of current products for sale as well. Items used for display are 50% off.

For some reason I can't update the list at the top of the thread now, so here is an up-to-date list of discontinued products and logo gear, but I also have a list of current products for sale as well. Items used for display are 50% off.DISCONTINUED ITEMS:
1250 Quikut Paring Knife (White) $2 (2)
1615 Handy Scraper (Cranberry) $7 - now $4
1745 Flexible Funnels (set of 2) $11 - now $6
1903 Season's Best Fall/Winter 2008 $1 (3)
2076 Simple Additions Heart Dish $5 (3)
2145 Woven Round Tray $39 - now $20 *small white stain on rim*
2168 Tiles Cloth Napkins (set of 2) $5 (2)
2169 Reversible Table Runner, Tiles $15
2173 Reversible Placemat Set, Tiles (set of 2) $9 (2)
2174 Beaded Napkin Rings (set of 2) $4 (2)
2241 Pocket Thermometer $12 - now $6
2651 Twixit! Clip Combo Pack (Cranberry & White) $6
2758 Smooth-Edge Can Opener $18 - now $9
2939 Round-Up from the Heart 2008 Trivet (square) $15
GU47 Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle $7 (7)
PR08 Help Whip Cancer Reusable Shopping Bag $3 (2)
Main Dishes Cookbook $15
Mini Fluted Stoneware Pan $20
Round-Up from the Heart 2006 Trivet (heart) $15
Stoneware Sensations Cookbook $14
6-Cup Muffin Pan $16 - now $8LOGO GEAR:
2010 Consultant Planner FREE
2008 Black National Conference T-Shirt (small) FREE
"I asked my Daddy for a cookie" mini book $1 (2)
Cranberry Reusable Shopping Bag with PC logo in white $2 (4)
Wahoo ring $2
Playing Cards with PC logo on back $5
Purple and brown cooler bag $5 (not a PC bag, but great for carrying sauces to shows)
Black Leather Photo Bookmark $5
Neon Green Lunch Cooler Tote $5
2011 Recipe Calendar $5
Mini Garden Flag (original and faded) $6
No Spill Dots Tumbler $9
Dots Window Cling $9
Purple Stainless Water Bottle with PC logo in white $9
Stay Cool Lunch Tote in blue with white PC logo $11
Black Leather Travel Document Holder with PC logo $15
Old Style Black Catalog Tote $15
Silver "Y" necklace with PC charm $15 (2)
Black Leather CD Case with embossed PC logo $15
Black Leather Photo Album $15
2008 National Conference Tote - Black with tan accents and with PC logo in black $20
Black Knife Case $20
Black Garmet Bag with red PC logo $30

My inventory sale is tonight - will update the list afterwards, but today is the second day we've had sun after 30+ days of consecutive rain, so I'm not expecting a large crowd :(

<h2>1. What items are currently available for sale? </h2><p>A list of current products and their prices can be provided upon request. These products have been used for display only and are currently 50% off.</p><h2>2. Do the listed prices include shipping? </h2><p>No, all prices listed do not include shipping. The cheapest shipping option will be used, unless otherwise requested. USPS Flat Rate is the preferred option if the items can fit in one of their boxes. </p><h2>3. Can you provide more details on the discounted items? </h2><p>The discontinued items include various kitchen tools and accessories, cookbooks, and logo gear. All prices are currently 50% off their original cost. </p><h2>4. Are there any flaws or imperfections with the items? </h2><p>The only mentioned flaw is a small white stain on the rim of the Woven Round Tray. All other items are in good condition and have only been used for display purposes. </p><h2>5. How can I purchase an item? </h2><p>To purchase an item, please send a private message for the list of current products. Payment can be made through the preferred method and the items will be shipped out promptly. </p>

1. What items are currently available for sale?

A list of current products and their prices can be provided upon request. These products have been used for display only and are currently 50% off.

2. Do the listed prices include shipping?

No, all prices listed do not include shipping. The cheapest shipping option will be used, unless otherwise requested. USPS Flat Rate is the preferred option if the items can fit in one of their boxes.

3. Can you provide more details on the discounted items?

The discontinued items include various kitchen tools and accessories, cookbooks, and logo gear. All prices are currently 50% off their original cost.

4. Are there any flaws or imperfections with the items?

The only mentioned flaw is a small white stain on the rim of the Woven Round Tray. All other items are in good condition and have only been used for display purposes.

5. How can I purchase an item?

To purchase an item, please send a private message for the list of current products. Payment can be made through the preferred method and the items will be shipped out promptly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • pcmealswithme