• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Furious Host & Pampered Chef Solution Center: Where's My Refund?

In summary, the Solution Center is causing this host a lot of frustration. They say that she needs to send all of the dishes back in order to receive a full refund, but she is fighting for a different solution.
coriatc
Gold Member
I am SO upset with the Solution Center right now ... I can barely see straight...

One of my October hosts ordered the Dots 16 piece set as her 60% off item and the 1/2 price Dots Combo as one of her 50% off items.

When she got her Dots SA Dishes, the glaze of the pieces were all "bubbly" and was not right. I processed a return/exchange for her. When I was on the phone with the SS rep that night, he said just to "throw them away, and he would sent out new sets". So that is what I passed on to my host.

FF to last week. My host only got 4 dinner plates ... NOT the 2 sets that she was supposed to receive ... just 4 dinner plates. Unfortunately, those dinner plates had some weird stuff with the glaze, too ... she says that instead of the bubbles, there are lines in the glaze of the plates. So we were just going to ask for a refund.

I waited on hold for TWO hours last night (call back was not working) ... finally hung up and called back today. Waited almost FOUR hours for the callback. When I got the callback, I was told that she could not get a refund unless she sent them all back ... SHE WAS TOLD PRIOR TO THROW THEM AWAY ... so she doesn't have anything except for the FOUR dinner plates.

I was basically told there was nothing they could do.

I am currently waiting for a call back from a supervisor, as I think this is absolutely ridiculous. My host is SO UPSET as she wanted to use her new dishes for Thanksgiving dinner, but they did not come in an acceptable condition... and I know she will be FURIOUS if I tell her there is nothing that PC can do for her ... she spent almost $200 on Dots ... and all but FOUR dinner plates have been discarded. :(

I could cry.:cry:

This is bogus! You need to speak to a supervisor!!!!

I can't believe that he would have told you to throw them away!!!! I wouldn't have until replacement was sent and all was good. Do you remember who told you that?

Um... why did she throw them all away? I would call back and speak with a supervisor. She also needs to remember that they are handcrafted pieces, they are not all going to look the same.

wadesgirl said:
Um... why did she throw them all away? I would call back and speak with a supervisor. She also needs to remember that they are handcrafted pieces, they are not all going to look the same.

She understands that, but the glaze is bubbly... it looks like tiny air bubbles all over the entire plate/bowl, etc... it's sucky craftmanship.

I am going to fight for her, though .... this is ridiculous, especially since they didn't even replace all that had been requested in the first place.

I have been told to throw stuff away before too. Once a host ordered a professional small skillet and it arrived with a dent in it. They said throw it away and sent another one within a week. She didn't throw the old one away, she gave it to her husband for camping trips. It was still usable, just not something you would want to pay top dollar for. I can't believe your host actually threw them away. I would have found a use for them somewhere. But, besides all that HO should give her her money back. They shouldn't expect her to have them after they told her to throw them away. I do all adjustments online so I have emails to verify what I was told in case there are ever any questions.

Do you have a reference number from the "throw away" call?

even if you do not have a ref# there has to be a reccord of the original call. If you called it is usually all attached to your cons# and the show #.

Well, they called me back last night... and still claimed that they needed it all returned to be able to give a full refund...

So, I just asked if they could send her another set of replacements instead and we will just turn around and return those when they arrive.

I feel so bad for my host. She is frustrated.

I was told to throw my broken wine glasses away and then I was told they needed to be sent back.. hello, it is a bunch of broken galss and you want me to shove them in an envelope? anyhoo... after about 20 rounds, I got my new set and didn't ahve to send the other ones back, but it took 3 weeks to get it resolved.
Good luck!!

I don't know what is going on w/ Solution Center lately, seems like everything is a hassle lately...I have 2 broken stones of my own that I need to replace and I haven't because I dont' want to deal with them.

I had to arrange a replacement today for a product damaged in shipping. They were great. Maybe you just keep getting bad people.

I did an adjustment last week for a customer. FedEx called me two days later, they were on their way to my house to pick up the products. Um, they were supposed to pick it up from the customer's house 50 miles away! I had to call HO back and have them do another adjustment. Luckily the FedEx guy called first!

raebates said:
I had to arrange a replacement today for a product damaged in shipping. They were great. Maybe you just keep getting bad people.

I almost always got bad people, and I worked in a call center a LONG time ago- plus have 18+ years in customer service related industries... I know how to be nice, patient, kind, etc... I finally had to go really high up the ladder in order to start getting issues taken care of. It was a bummer to have to deal with that each time I called for something. Made me very sad!!!

WHy are you calling the solution center to do an adjustment. When you do them online, you are told whether or not you will have to send the stuff back. I have never had a problem with a return.

ljeffries said:
WHy are you calling the solution center to do an adjustment. When you do them online, you are told whether or not you will have to send the stuff back. I have never had a problem with a return.

I do almost everything online. It saves me a lot of stress and headaches!

I have done most of mine online or through e-mail so I have everything in writing. It is when things get screwed up when I start calling.

I did an adjustment online on Friday. I still don't have the missing product that I actually needed for Friday. Now I won't have them for sure until after Friday or at least late in the day. This was totally HO's screw up. The packing list said 5 of the Christmas recipe books, but thety gave me five egg separators. It's taking longer for the replacement than it took for the show to arrive. UGH!

ljeffries said:

I almost always do adjustments, exchanges, and returns online. Yesterday's I did by phone because the damaged product is a Christmas gift. I know it usually takes a couple of business days to get a response when I do it online. I wanted to expedite the matter a bit if possible.

raebates said:
I almost always do adjustments, exchanges, and returns online. Yesterday's I did by phone because the damaged product is a Christmas gift. I know it usually takes a couple of business days to get a response when I do it online. I wanted to expedite the matter a bit if possible.

I'm with you Rae...I call in special situations when I am hoping to get a waiver on something (shipping call tag) or a quicker turn around. Otherwise, I hit product adjustment online and I can watch the entire process on the "shipments" page and let my host/customer know what is happening.

1. Where can I check the status of my refund?

You can check the status of your refund by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website and going to the "Orders" section. Your refund status will be listed next to the respective order.

2. How long does it take to receive a refund?

The time it takes to receive your refund depends on the payment method used and your bank's processing time. Typically, refunds are processed within 7-10 business days.

3. Can I cancel my refund request?

If your refund request has not yet been processed, you may be able to cancel it by contacting the Pampered Chef Solution Center. However, if your refund has already been processed, it cannot be cancelled.

4. What if I received a damaged or incorrect item?

If you received a damaged or incorrect item, please contact the Pampered Chef Solution Center for assistance. They will provide you with further instructions on how to return the item and receive a refund or replacement.

5. Is there a fee for returning an item?

In most cases, there is no fee for returning an item. However, if the item is being returned due to a customer error or change of mind, a restocking fee may apply. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • chefsteph07