• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Not My Week With Solution Center, That's for Sure

In summary, a bridal shower 2 weeks ago. Grandma put three small orders on her debit card for about $100 total. Card didn't go through, it was of course a MC. Called HO to ask them to run it manually, had to leave a message on Friday because they weren't accepting calls. Left a message. Customer gave me cash Friday afternoon. Went to the website and told it to charge my debit card. Wouldn't go through, there is over $2000 in my PC account. Tried to call on Saturday morning. Left a message. Yesterday, tried to call, left a message. Yesterday afternoon, tried to put it on my PC credit card. Wouldn't go through--called and--you guessed it
Nanisu
Gold Member
Did a bridal shower 2 weeks ago. Grandma put three small orders on her debit card for about $100 total. Card didn't go through, it was of course a MC. Called HO to ask them to run it manually, had to leave a message on Friday because they weren't accepting calls. Left a message. Customer gave me cash Friday afternoon. Went to the website and told it to charge my debit card. Wouldn't go through, there is over $2000 in my PC account. Tried to call on Saturday morning. Left a message. Yesterday, tried to call, left a message. Yesterday afternoon, tried to put it on my PC credit card. Wouldn't go through--called and--you guessed it--left a message. This morning tried to just use the debit card that is attached to my PC account (the bank one, not the PC one), and it wouldn't go through. Called Solution Center this morning and spoke to Consultant Business Services, told them that I was leaving multiple messages and nothing I was doing would resolve it, but couldn't seem to get a call back--they put me through to order processing, where there is now a 3 hour wait for a call back, and of course I am leaving for the day, and will be in the middle of a bunch of stuff so can't use my cell to get a call back.....Between this and my issue last week with the 12" skillet, I'm beginning to get a little annoyed--no wait--a LOT annoyed. I told the Solution Center person this morning in Consultant Business Services that the "we are working with a new system" mantra is getting worn a little thin.

3 hour call back in the middle of the month? What's up with that?

They probably have some issues with shows that closed by the 15th because of the incentive. I don't understand the "left message" thing. Is that new? I would definitely not be leaving messages. Can you imagine when they would get tp those???

I left several messages w/ Finance a few weeks ago and never did get a call back. You really don't have an option. When I called, it went directly to VM to leave a message. It is REALLY maddening!

Well,they fixed it for me--I just went in and they accepted MY debit card. Someone at tech support went in and fixed it. And then he called me, and when I asked him why it wouldn't take anything he didn't know. But at least he fixed it, whatever the problem was. And 3 people from HO called me and left messages that it was fixed, so I feel better. Sheesh

I have to say that my experience with the Solution Center has been better, however, I have not had to call them too much within the last month. When I did call them, it did take a few minutes to get a reference number and each time the operator apologized for the wait. I then told her that it sounds like our P3 programs. I shared that I love all of the features and how it works...I would never want to go back, however, it does take the program to run longer. She was quite interested in me sharing that and sounded somewhat relieved that I could understand what they are going through.

Hope things are looking up because I know the person on the other end must be as frustrated as we are.

I actually had luck calling them yesterday on my way home from work - right at 5PM EST I called from my cell while I was driving home. They picked right up! Sure beats holding for TWO hours like I did the other night. Maybe they need to rename it to the lack-of-solution center.

sk8rgrrl99 said:
I actually had luck calling them yesterday on my way home from work - right at 5PM EST I called from my cell while I was driving home. They picked right up! Sure beats holding for TWO hours like I did the other night. Maybe they need to rename it to the lack-of-solution center.

Sounds like they are coming around, though. I didn't have to wait that long when I did call and I believe they used a call back. I can deal with that. It is the endless time on hold because I am never in one place long enough to hold that long or sometimes to even call back. Well, unless I am sleeping and then I do not want a call back!!!:D

1. What is Just Not My Week With Solution Center, That's for Sure?

Just Not My Week With Solution Center, That's for Sure is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. It includes items such as measuring cups, mixing bowls, and utensils, all made with high-quality materials and innovative designs.

2. How is Just Not My Week With Solution Center, That's for Sure different from other kitchen tools?

Just Not My Week With Solution Center, That's for Sure products are specifically designed and tested by real chefs to ensure they meet the highest standards of functionality and durability. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee and excellent customer service from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I purchase Just Not My Week With Solution Center, That's for Sure products online?

Yes, all Just Not My Week With Solution Center, That's for Sure products are available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find them through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Are Just Not My Week With Solution Center, That's for Sure products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Just Not My Week With Solution Center, That's for Sure products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the products.

5. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through the company's website. You will receive training, support, and the opportunity to earn income through hosting parties and selling products. It's a great way to share your love of cooking and help others discover the benefits of Just Not My Week With Solution Center, That's for Sure products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • chefmickey1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvmypomeranian