• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Solution Center: Superior Service for Your Orders | 1733989

In summary, The Solution Center! processed my adjustment request and sent me the PC bags I requested. The bags were supposed to ship within two business days, but they didn't arrive until after that. The packing slips are a nice touch and the company strives to provide excellent customer service.
J.Corley
The Solution Center!

I emailed them about a show that was shipped without bags or a packing list. I was pretty disappointed because I had to use what was left of my collection of bags for her show. Couldn't let her deliver in grocery sacks!

Well they emailed back saying this
Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. What a great show! It must have been difficult to sort through the orders without the packing lists. Your adjustment request has been processed as per your instructions. Your reference number is 1733989. The PC bags are scheduled to ship within two business days. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the delay in receiving the PC bags may have caused and appreciate the special service and care you provided to your host.

and I replied with a real heart felt thank you and received this...

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the services provided by the Solution Center.

Providing quality products and superior service to our customers & Consultants is an essential part of our Pampered Chef business, and our Solution Center staff strives to meet your needs. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future.

WAY TO GO HOME OFFICE!!!!!!!

Most HO employees do a great job. However, they will sometimes make mistakes...just like the rest of us...and as with all companies there are those who are there just for their paycheck and take no pride in their work. I always send an email when they help me.

As far as bags go, I almost always need a few more than they send. As for the packing slips...I never use them. I use the guest receipts.

I love the packing slips! It's an extra check that you (or HO) didn't miss something and it's great that they say what box to look in.

I love that our company strives to give excellent customer service to our customers and to us! :balloon:

That is great to hear! HO really does rock!

Kuddos to you too for sending them back a compliment!

Dear [Name],

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that our Solution Center was able to assist you with your recent show. We understand how important it is to have all the necessary materials for a successful show, and we apologize for any inconvenience the delay may have caused. We truly value your support and are grateful for your kind words. Our goal is to always provide quality products and exceptional service to our customers and consultants, and we are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. Thank you for being a part of the Pampered Chef family, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Best regards,
The Pampered Chef Team

1. What is "Let's Hear It For..."?

"Let's Hear It For..." is a popular phrase used to show support, enthusiasm, or applause for someone or something.

2. Where did the phrase "Let's Hear It For..." originate?

The phrase "Let's Hear It For..." can be traced back to the late 20th century and is believed to have originated in the United States.

3. How is "Let's Hear It For..." typically used?

"Let's Hear It For..." is often used as an exclamation or call to action to show support or appreciation for someone or something, typically in a positive or celebratory context.

4. Can "Let's Hear It For..." be used sarcastically?

Yes, "Let's Hear It For..." can be used sarcastically to express disapproval or insincerity towards someone or something.

5. Is "Let's Hear It For..." considered a slang term?

Yes, "Let's Hear It For..." is considered a slang term and may not be appropriate to use in formal or professional settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg