• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Chef addressing customer service issues for Upper Level Directors?

In the past, it seems that there were a lot of people in different departments who weren't qualified to help with customer service issues.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Recently sent out to Upper Level Directors...names removed but good for all to know...could be shared with downline...

As I am sure you and your teams have noticed, our ability to answer your calls in the Solution Center is well below the level of service you have come to expect from The Pampered Chef. I wanted to directly address with you what is happening.

As I mentioned at Leadership Summit, we are in the process of upgrading our entire internal infrastructure. This is necessary to make us more efficient and to implement the new Career Plan. The recent systems conversions have unfortunately impacted the Solution Center Universal Representatives in two ways. First, our Universal Representatives have been asked to learn a new system and process, both of which take time. Secondly, the systems are not operating at the necessary level of efficiency.

I want to assure you that the Solution Center Universal Representatives are working as hard as possible to learn the new systems and process and to serve you as best as they possibly can. They are committed to a high level of service and are documenting their concerns and issues with the new system. Concurrently, the Information Systems team is actively looking at the new system to make improvements as quickly as possible.

To expedite service, I would ask that you and your teams please process adjustments, returns and show resolutions using the internet. This is the quickest way to get these items processed.

I am confident that we will get our service levels back to an acceptable level in a short period of time. In the meantime, I would ask for your patience, especially with our Universal Representatives who are doing everything in their power to help you and your customers as quickly as possible.

Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for posting! I wish they would send that out to all of us. :)

bump for kelly

This does not explain the issues that are happening with shows not shipping, and disappearing, and adjustments not being done, etc....:grumpy:

They told me an internal problem on my orders.

It's all a part of their new system...

I have had the opposite..did an on line adjustment yesterday afternoon around 12:30pm for a missing item off a show..wanted it shipped to my house.
It came today via fed ex about 1pm

What do they mean by "Universal Representatives"?

kreaser said:
I have had the opposite..did an on line adjustment yesterday afternoon around 12:30pm for a missing item off a show..wanted it shipped to my house.
It came today via fed ex about 1pm

Wow, that's GREAT! I stopped doing online adjustment because it seems like it takes a minimum of 3 days for them to respond, only to find out they didn't get it right.

I'm waiting on an adjustment online from 2/3, entered on 2/5. I e-mailed today on it to see the status and they IMMEDIATELY responded to my e-mail...I was shocked by that. They are behind on adjustments...

I emailed the other day about the receipt issue and still have not got a reply...

I've had several shows with "declined" cards but wasn't notified. After calling they said I would find out via Consultants Corner, which I knew, but when pulling it up on CC it stated "No declined cards at this time." How is that my fault? Grrrr. Hopefully the bugs will be worked out soon and none of my shows will be held up. I'll knock on wood.

One thing to watch out for is the product adjustment within 30 days of a show. My Micro Scraper broke so I did the adjustment online. It said I had to mail it back to get a new one. I called HO and told her that I did the adjustment online and that I was surprised that I had to mail it back at my expense in the first 30 days. She said since I called within the 30 days they would mail it to me with the sticker for postage. I know they are backed up. But, in these situations I will be calling first instead of going online. If I hadn't made the call I would be paying to ship it back.

babywings76 said:

That's the term for the general customer service reps that are trained to handle many types of calls. A couple of years ago, HO switched to that system. Before that, you had to know which department you needed and press a number to get to that department, much like the current system still does for Tech Support. The old system was no fun when you had several different issues to resolve that were all with different departments.

babywings76 said:

I believe that means that one person can answer all of your questions instead of getting transferred to different people for each type of problem.

I sent an email question over a week ago and never got a reply other than the auto generated response that says they received it.

Thanks for sharing this.

Thanks!
I've heard nothing from those up from me.

janetupnorth said:
I'm waiting on an adjustment online from 2/3, entered on 2/5. I e-mailed today on it to see the status and they IMMEDIATELY responded to my e-mail...I was shocked by that. They are behind on adjustments...

I emailed on 2/5 also and never heard anything. So, last night I re-emailed it and heard back right away too!

Okay - my consultant finally got her show resolved...here is what she went through, and how it was finally resolved.

1. Submitted show on 2/5
2. On 2/9, I noticed it was still showing as received, but at $0, so I let her know she needed to check about a declined card.
3. On 2/9, she did check - could find no info through email, or on CC about a declined card. She emailed on 2/9 to find out what was going on.
4. Show disappeared from the IPT and Shipping Screen.
5. On 2/10, show reappeared - still at $0.
6. On 2/10, she tried the call-back feature (4 hour wait) but never received a call-back.
7. On 2/11, she emailed again (Still no response to first email) and then also waited on hold for over 2 hours in the evening (no call-back offered) without her call being answered. Had to hang up to get kids to bed. Show is still showing as received at $0, but with no email or anything on CC about a declined card.

Then - finally today - my director had the idea to call Tech Support instead of the Solution Center, and if they couldn't help, to have them transfer to the SC and ask directly for a supervisor - so there would be no wait time. This FINALLY worked! It was a declined card (although no one EVER got any info regarding that - and 2 emails went unanswered) which was re-run, accepted, and the show released and processed about an hour ago.

How insane is all of that?

that is very insane.

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - my consultant finally got her show resolved...here is what she went through, and how it was finally resolved.

1. Submitted show on 2/5
2. On 2/9, I noticed it was still showing as received, but at $0, so I let her know she needed to check about a declined card.
3. On 2/9, she did check - could find no info through email, or on CC about a declined card. She emailed on 2/9 to find out what was going on.
4. Show disappeared from the IPT and Shipping Screen.
5. On 2/10, show reappeared - still at $0.
6. On 2/10, she tried the call-back feature (4 hour wait) but never received a call-back.
7. On 2/11, she emailed again (Still no response to first email) and then also waited on hold for over 2 hours in the evening (no call-back offered) without her call being answered. Had to hang up to get kids to bed. Show is still showing as received at $0, but with no email or anything on CC about a declined card.

Then - finally today - my director had the idea to call Tech Support instead of the Solution Center, and if they couldn't help, to have them transfer to the SC and ask directly for a supervisor - so there would be no wait time. This FINALLY worked! It was a declined card (although no one EVER got any info regarding that - and 2 emails went unanswered) which was re-run, accepted, and the show released and processed about an hour ago.

How insane is all of that?

Becky - is HO doing something to correct the issue for your customer - something as a "goodwill" gesture?

janetupnorth said:
Becky - is HO doing something to correct the issue for your customer - something as a "goodwill" gesture?

I don't know - it wasn't my customer - it was one of my consultant's customers.

I'll have to check with her.

1. What is the best way to contact News on Ho customer service?

The best way to contact News on Ho customer service is by calling their toll-free number at 1-800-123-4567. You can also reach them through their online chat support or by sending an email to [email protected].

2. How long does it take for News on Ho customer service to respond to inquiries?

The average response time for News on Ho customer service is within 24 hours. However, during peak seasons or high volumes of inquiries, it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

3. Can I cancel or modify my order through customer service?

Yes, you can cancel or modify your order by contacting News on Ho customer service. They will assist you with any changes or cancellations that you would like to make to your order.

4. What is the return policy for News on Ho products?

News on Ho offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. How can I track my order from News on Ho?

You can track your order by logging into your News on Ho account and clicking on the "Order Status" tab. You can also track your order by entering your order number and email address on the "Track Your Order" page on their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel92504
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • J.Corley