• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Irritated With Home Office Customer Service

In summary, the caller has had frustrating experiences with customer service. The call center seems to be staffed with less knowledgeable individuals, and the wait times are longer than they were previously. Despite this, the customer has had good experiences with the customer service representatives.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
anyone else notice a change in the call center when you call home office? I find each time to be completely frustrating...as if the people who are answering the calls are off in a distant location, not really knowing what our company is all about, and simply reading a tell-a-prompt or manual on what to say?

It's completely aggrivating and disappointing that the customer service is going down.

Not to mention this new 'system' that is being used, seems to take much longer when I call in as it was prior

No, I have had wonderful experiences with HO. They have been kind and helpful. No problems here.

I know that they do hire extra help around the holidays to help us out. It maybe people who don't know much about the company and took an extra job at the holidays.

I haven't had that experience. Everyone I talk to is located in the HO because we talk about the area when they find out that I'm local. And everyone has always been helpful. Sorry to hear you've had frustrating experiences!

thanks..i'm praying for patience...

I've always had a great experience too. I did get one person not too long ago that wasn't as nice as the others.

the only bad experience i've had was being put on hold after waiting 3 hours for a callback. i was on hold for at least 5 mins, but the CS rep was apologetic and addressed my issue quickly.

she also recognized the work phone of my guest as being from a specific chicago burb

I had a problem a few months ago with wrong information given by someone who obviously was answering questions she really shouldn't have been answering because she didn't know the answers. It was in the fall, though. It does seem like there are lots of very long waiting times that I don't remember happening last year.

I get a bit frustrated that you can put in for a call back and get it 3-4hrs later or wait on hold and get through much faster (especially when they say clearly that you wont loose your place in line!!)But for the most part they are really nice when you actually get through. I spoke to someone yesterday who sounded foreign but like someone said maybe they are hiring extra help for the holiday!

..i'm praying for patience...
NOOOOOOO!! Don't you know you should NEVER pray for patience, unless you want God to give you experiences where you will have to learn patience?The only problems I have had were:* When I waited on hold for two hours and was not offered a call back.and* When customer service reps have given me and my customers hard times with returns. I now do exchanges online whenever I can.

Di_Can_Cook said:
NOOOOOOO!! Don't you know you should NEVER pray for patience, unless you want God to give you experiences where you will have to learn patience?
The only problems I have had were:

* When I waited on hold for two hours and was not offered a call back.

and

* When customer service reps have given me and my customers hard times with returns. I now do exchanges online whenever I can.

I was just going to say that.

I have found the CS people to be extremely nice lately too. I make a point of thanking them and commenting on how busy they must be if the wait is that long. They seem to appreciate the recognition that they're swamped.

Because of the long waits I have been doing my adjustments online lately. I figure they have provided that avenue so why not free up a CS person to answer a question that can't be done on line. I didn't like online adjusting when it first became available - I wanted to KNOW that it was fixed - but I have to say that I am totally converted!

I spoke to someone last week and she was from the finance area doing Cust. Service. She said they get recruited into there during the holidays. She was very pleasant, didn't know all the answers, but found out.I also do all my adjustments on line. It is very easy and quick.I applaud HO for handling this incredibly busy time of year so well -- the turn around time of individual orders and shows is fabulous. The only problem I have is with all the BO items and shippings as well as some incorrect items or lack of in boxes, but then we can adjust on line.

What is the best way to contact customer service at Pampered Chef?

The best way to contact customer service at Pampered Chef is by calling their toll-free number at 1-800-266-5562. You can also reach them by email at [email protected] or through their online chat feature on their website.

What should I do if I am unhappy with a product I purchased from Pampered Chef?

If you are unhappy with a product you purchased from Pampered Chef, you can contact their customer service team for assistance. They may be able to offer a replacement or refund, depending on the situation. You can also leave a review on their website or contact them through their social media channels to share your feedback.

How long does it typically take for Pampered Chef to respond to customer service inquiries?

Pampered Chef strives to respond to all customer service inquiries within 24 hours, but response times may vary depending on the volume of inquiries they receive. If you have not received a response within 24 hours, you can reach out to them again for an update.

What is Pampered Chef's return policy?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not satisfied with a product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. You can find more information about their return policy on their website or by contacting customer service.

Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Many Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if the product is found to have a defect in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will replace it or offer a refund. You can find more information about specific product warranties on their website or by contacting customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sigmaqt95
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jcwarr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jbdowd0798