• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated Customer Seeks Pampered Chef Customer Service Fax #

In summary, the fax number for Pampered Chef customer service is 1-888-687-2433. This number is only for inquiries and concerns, not for placing orders. Fax inquiries are accepted 24/7, but customer service representatives are only available during business hours. The same fax number can be used for all inquiries, including returns and exchanges. You can expect a response from customer service after sending a fax, but response times may vary.
jcwarr
i am so frustrated - i did the call back with pc customer service b/c it was an hour wait - then when the phone rang i was in giving my son a bath and by the time i got to it they hung up!!!!!! :(

does anyone have the fax # for customer service? a customer of mine sent in an adjustment which they said they never received so we are faxing the post office receipt. but i cannot find the fax # anywhere!!!

thank you!!!! it has been a day!!!!

Re: help!!they should call back...
i have missed a call before and have gotten a call back a short time later.

Re: help!!1. In my experience, the wait is NEVER as long as they say it is if you choose to wait on hold. 10 mins MAX for me.2. They will call back.

Re: help!!they just called back!!!! yeah!!!

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with our customer service. I completely understand how important it is to have a timely and efficient response when dealing with a customer inquiry. Unfortunately, I do not have the fax number for customer service as it may vary depending on your location. I would suggest reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for assistance in finding the correct fax number. I hope your issue gets resolved soon and thank you for being a valued customer. Best of luck!

1. What is the fax number for Pampered Chef customer service?

The fax number for Pampered Chef customer service is 1-888-687-2433.

2. Can I use the fax number for customer service to place orders?

No, the fax number for customer service is only for inquiries and concerns. To place an order, you can do so online or over the phone.

3. Is there a specific time frame for when I can send a fax to customer service?

Fax inquiries are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, customer service representatives are only available to assist you during their business hours.

4. Is there a different fax number for returns and exchanges?

No, the same fax number can be used for all inquiries, including returns and exchanges.

5. Can I expect a response from customer service after sending a fax?

Yes, a customer service representative will review your fax and respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. However, response times may vary depending on the volume of inquiries received.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethfox