• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kudos to Pampered Chef Customer Service!

In summary, the customer service phone number for Pampered Chef is 1-888-687-2433 and they can also be contacted through their website or social media channels. To track your order, log into your account and click on "Order History". Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and you can contact customer service for assistance with returns. Orders can be cancelled or changed before shipping by contacting customer service or through your account. To become a consultant, you can apply on their website or contact customer service for more information.
c00p
Gold Member
Just wanted to send a "shout out" to our customer service department once again. I know that sometimes they get bashed for having long hold times, etc., but today has been incredible for me!! I've called them 3 different times and each time I've gotten to talk to someone right off the bat. No wait time at all and each of them were extremely pleasant!! Just thought I'd let y'all know that they are on their game today!!!

I also have had some FAB experiences with Home Office!! When you can get ahold of them, they are GREAT!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We all need to hear the good stuff!

You should send them an email - it's good for them to hear our positive feedback!

dannyzmom said:
You should send them an email - it's good for them to hear our positive feedback!
Especially after the nasty-gram I fired off to them on Thursday!:angel:

Me too! I called on Wednesday because I never received my Mega Scraper when they shipped them on the 25th of April! I got to talk to a real person in no time flat! Plus I received my scrapper yesterday..WOW!

What is the customer service phone number for Pampered Chef?

The customer service phone number for Pampered Chef is 1-888-687-2433. You can also contact them through the "Contact Us" form on their website or through their social media channels.

How can I track my Pampered Chef order?

To track your Pampered Chef order, log into your account on their website and click on "Order History". From there, you can view the status of your order and track the shipment. You can also contact customer service for assistance with tracking your order.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. You can contact customer service for more information on the return process.

Can I cancel or change my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can cancel or change your Pampered Chef order as long as it has not been processed for shipping. You can do so by contacting customer service or by logging into your account and selecting "Cancel/Change Order" under "Order History".

How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can visit their website and click on "Join Us" to fill out an application. You can also contact customer service for more information on the consultant program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • showmehow2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • gwyn26