• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Service Issue...with Other Ds

In summary, the company Celebrate Home is having a big sale on large round stones with rack for $9. However, the consultants were left in the lurch when they'd already taken orders and after the fact found out they couldn't place them. There was no way for them to get any more in because they are from overseas. The company offered a new sale with 10 different items for $9ish each, but the consultant said they would rather get a refund instead. They offered a new sale with 10 different items for $9ish each, but the consultant said they would rather get a refund instead.
flemings99
Gold Member
Do you know what a great company we work for?

Here's the scoop. Celebrate Home had a BIG sale on large round stones with rack for $9. They sold out. (I personally know 3 consultants with their co.) Instead of putting the items on BO like PC would have, they can't get any more in b/c they are from overseas. The consultants were left in the lurch when they'd already taken orders and after the fact found out they couldn't place them. What a mess for the customers, consultants, and host.

TO make up for it they offered a new sale with 10 different items for $9ish each. I ordered 4 for Christmas gifts. Guess what, today (about a wk later after I placed the order) I get told they are sold out and I can use my $50 for credit on something else b/c they don't think they'll have them in time for Christmas or I can get the products after Christmas. I told the consultant that I'd prefer to get a refund....guess what...no refunds! She'll give me the refund out of her pocket and just order something with my credit for herself.

NONE of this has EVER happened with PC. We truly work for a great company. I can only imagine the fall out they have to deal with on a client and personal basis b/c of the mess the company has created. WOW!

flemings99 said:
Do you know what a great company we work for?

Here's the scoop. Celebrate Home had a BIG sale on large round stones with rack for $9. They sold out. (I personally know 3 consultants with their co.) Instead of putting the items on BO like PC would have, they can't get any more in b/c they are from overseas. The consultants were left in the lurch when they'd already taken orders and after the fact found out they couldn't place them. What a mess for the customers, consultants, and host.

TO make up for it they offered a new sale with 10 different items for $9ish each. I ordered 4 for Christmas gifts. Guess what, today (about a wk later after I placed the order) I get told they are sold out and I can use my $50 for credit on something else b/c they don't think they'll have them in time for Christmas or I can get the products after Christmas. I told the consultant that I'd prefer to get a refund....guess what...no refunds! She'll give me the refund out of her pocket and just order something with my credit for herself.

NONE of this has EVER happened with PC. We truly work for a great company. I can only imagine the fall out they have to deal with on a client and personal basis b/c of the mess the company has created. WOW!

Bad, bad, bad customer service (not the consultants, it sounds like they are getting scr*wed too!)! I've never heard of no refund when it comes to something like that.

wow, that is horrible.I've had really bad CS from one of the jewelry companies, too.

I just closed out a show with Celebrating Homes. She didn't even send me the flyer about the pizza stone because she said it would be a conflict. I did share the sale with my guests and we had a good laugh - EVERYONE said they love their PC stone. She did send me the new flyer when it came out and I forwarded it on but noone took advantage of the sale. Just as well.

It was hard to pick things without it costing me a fortune, even at half price. No discount beyond the free and half price either. They have great deals for guests but they all require spending and then spend a little more. I so love our deals better!

I've never heard of that company - is it new?

pamperedlinda said:
I've never heard of that company - is it new?

Home Interiors and Home & Garden Party merged a while back to create Celebrate Home.

Oh, wow! They may be selling the company again to someone who has CS skills and Very Soon if they keep up that practice. :s

FLOORED b/c the consultant just posted on FB to place orders before the sale ends! Wonder if she is trying to "re-sell" my delayed shipment in Jan that I wanted to cxl or if she is just NUTS!

No two ways about it--PC is the best DS company out there.

I do agree that we have the best company, but I do have to brag on Premier. I had a party last week. Closed it Monday night and the stuff came in the mail yesterday (Wednesday). I think their stuff is way overpriced, and their business plan is terrible, but I like free jewelery, especially when it gets here quick.
We are in Texas (and so is the company), but we live in the country outside of a one stoplight town and it usually takes things and extra day or two to get here.

lesliec said:
I do agree that we have the best company, but I do have to brag on Premier. I had a party last week. Closed it Monday night and the stuff came in the mail yesterday (Wednesday). I think their stuff is way overpriced, and their business plan is terrible, but I like free jewelery, especially when it gets here quick.
We are in Texas (and so is the company), but we live in the country outside of a one stoplight town and it usually takes things and extra day or two to get here.

HA! Just wait until you have to return something with their "lifetime" warranty. Oh, and you will, since it all discolors and breaks. (sorry if I sound bitter - but it took me twice to learn my lesson with them.)

Ok..I audible gasped when you said the "no refunds" part. That is SOME NERVE! I would be tempted to report it to the Attorney General in my state- sounds like a scam. Who knows if they had only 10 items in stock for the whole company- but announce this oober-sale! People spend tons to stock up on these great deals, and WHOOPS, all gone- no refunds...sorry. :) Seriously- something sounds fishy - not the consultants- but that lady posting on FB after she KNOWS what has been happening with sell-outs/no refunds...bad bad bad for her too. She'll lose as many customers as she gets in sales if people get shafted.

Last edited:

1. What should I do if I received a damaged or defective product?

If you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

2. How can I track my order?

To track your order, simply log into your account on our website and go to the "Order History" section. Click on the specific order you wish to track and you will see the status and tracking information.

3. Can I cancel or change my order?

If you need to cancel or change your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders may not be able to be changed or canceled once they have been processed.

4. What is the return policy?

Our return policy varies depending on the product. Please refer to the specific product's return policy on our website for more information. If you have any questions, our customer service team is here to help.

5. How do I contact customer service?

You can contact our customer service team by phone, email, or live chat. Our customer service hours are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-6pm (EST). We strive to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedberry
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedberry
  • PamperedSD