• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Frustrating Customer Service: My Confessions and Struggles

In summary, customer service is not treating the customer well. They have submitted complaints, been haughty, and been unpleasant to the customer service person. I would suggest that the customer service person be nicer to the customer and explain the situation to the host.
crazy4dabug
I'll admit it, I have not been very nice to customer service. I feel bad..but I'm HUGELY annoyed at them constantly. Just this week they sent my supply order NOT including my basting brush I ordered as a gift for my host tomorrow afternoon. She knew she was getting it and now I have nothing to give. *sigh*
This happens all the time to me and lots I know. I'm still not happy with them. I've submitted complaints, I've been haughty with them.
I just don't know what else to do.

I had a spell there where I was receiving orders with broken items left and right. One time I ordered a whole bunch of mini catalogs for a bridal fair and they sent me SPANISH ones! :eek: (I double checked and I did order English) Luckily my NED is very close and I was able to get some from her, so I had the HO ship her the replacements and they screwed up on that, too!

Hopefully things will improve for you soon!

I rarely have problems with customer service- I am sorry that you have! I am sure that when you explain the situation to your host she will understand...

I have always received fantastic service from our HO Customer Service (I used to work in conjuction with call centers and I have to say that ours is above and beyond some of the others that I have dealt with). Also, remember that the people you talk to on the phone are not the ones who fill your orders and pack your boxes. I have also found that when you call to always get the person's name you are talking to, call them by their name in conversation, ask them how they are today, and be plesant while explaining your problem.....their job is to deal with problems and negative issues all day long.....and that can't be fun. If you are nice to them they will apprecaite it. Also, always thank them for taking care of your problem.

I have to say I called Solution Center last night because a customer on my first show had wanted a rect. stone (outside order) and the host ordered her a rect. baker. Service was great...the lady was sweet and we chatted a bit. It was 9:30 p.m. when I got off the phone and I could tell she was tired but was very nice!

I've honestly only had good service so far...

I guess one of the keys to realize is that the Customer Service person you are calling is not sitting where the mistake is made (oops, I see above like Linda said)...and we don't know what is happening system-wise to cause the error.

I haven't had an HO tour yet - HOPING for July but from what I see on the recruiting video of the clip, their warehouse is similar to what we have at work (but larger!). There isn't a lot of "manual" intervention in picking so some things can potential fall out or be stocked wrong and mispicked. I'm sure any mistakes are corrected as fast as possible, but if they were weight-verifying their packages for QC, a basting brush is very small and light and can be missed. We have to have a little patience for the amount of items they send out and how many customers they are dealing with.

janetupnorth said:
........I haven't had an HO tour yet - HOPING for July .......
I hope you get your HO tour. You will appreciate Home Office SO MUCH MORE once you actually go there and see how everything works. The people are SO FRIENDLY - you just can't imagine how wonderful it was to go and see everything! I was like a kid in a candy store looking at everything. And the Test Kitchens - WOW!!! The Warehouse - Double WOW!! I hope you win a shopping spree!

pamperedlinda said:
I hope you get your HO tour. You will appreciate Home Office SO MUCH MORE once you actually go there and see how everything works. The people are SO FRIENDLY - you just can't imagine how wonderful it was to go and see everything! I was like a kid in a candy store looking at everything. And the Test Kitchens - WOW!!! The Warehouse - Double WOW!! I hope you win a shopping spree!

Thanks - I'm used to warehouses, but am SO excited to see theirs...and if I won a shopping spree...well, let's say, I'm not the "girlie" type but I'd probably scream!

1. How do you handle a frustrating customer service experience?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that dealing with frustrating customer service can be challenging. Our first recommendation is to remain calm and polite, even if you are feeling frustrated. Take a deep breath and explain your issue clearly and calmly to the customer service representative. This will help them better understand your concerns and find a solution for you.

2. What if I am not satisfied with the resolution provided by customer service?

If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by our customer service team, we encourage you to ask to speak with a supervisor or manager. They may have more authority to offer a different solution or provide additional assistance to resolve the issue.

3. How can I prevent a frustrating customer service experience?

To prevent a frustrating customer service experience, we recommend thoroughly reading product descriptions, policies, and terms of service before making a purchase. This will help you understand expectations and avoid any potential issues. Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns, reach out to our customer service team before making a purchase to ensure a smooth experience.

4. Can I provide feedback on my frustrating customer service experience?

Yes, we value all feedback from our customers, including experiences with our customer service team. You can leave a review on our website or contact us directly to share your feedback. This will help us improve our services and better assist our customers in the future.

5. Is there anything else I can do to resolve a frustrating customer service experience?

If you have tried speaking with a supervisor or manager and are still not satisfied with the resolution, you can always reach out to our corporate office. Our customer service team will provide you with the necessary contact information to escalate your issue and find a satisfactory solution for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jcwarr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Roadtripray