• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Cannot See My Customer's Wish List

In summary, PC's technology is frustrating and lacking, making it difficult for both consultants and customers. It's unfortunate that the customer will have to recreate their wishlist, but it's not your fault. It's just another example of PC's poor technology.
Roadtripray
Silver Member
I have a customer who is hosting a party that closes today. She has created a wishlist and added items to her list. I can see that she created a wishlist, but it comes up empty. I was able to edit the wishlist and attach it to her show, but still no luck. I was even able to edit her wishlist and make it public just to see if I could see the items. No luck.I'm really frustrated by PC's crappy technology. It really adds salt to my wounds to know they force us to PAY for this garbage. My day job is a software engineer for a large financial institution, and I've worked in IT for 30 years. So it's not that I'm technologically-challenged. I just think their systems have always been really lacking. I've been a consultant now for 5 years, and I am at the point where I have accepted it just won't get better. The home office is either inept or they don't care, as long as we keep paying their IT budget with our eBiz Tools fees.

Anyway, I would suggest having the customer reach out directly to PC and ask them if they can manually add the items to her wishlist. If that doesn't work, she may need to create a new wishlist and start over. She should also double-check the settings on her wishlist to make sure it's set to public and that all the items she has added are visible.

There are things I've been wanting fixed for years, and nothing ever changes.Anyway, end rant. Back to the wishlist. So I'm going to have to tell this customer she'll need to recreate her wishlist and let her know I'm sorry for the inconvenience. But it's not really my fault or my issue. It's just one more thing that makes our jobs (and keeping customers happy) more difficult. Sigh.I completely understand your frustration. PC's technology has always been lacking and it seems like they have no intention of improving it. It's frustrating for us as consultants and also for our customers who have to deal with these issues.It's unfortunate that you have to tell your customer to recreate their wishlist, but it's not your fault. You're doing the best you can with the tools provided by PC. Hopefully, in the future, they will invest in better technology to make our jobs easier and keep our customers satisfied.

1. Why can't I see my customer's wish list?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to see your customer's wish list. One possibility is that your customer has not created a wish list yet. Another possibility is that the wish list is set to private and can only be viewed by the customer. Additionally, if you are trying to view the wish list from a different account or device, you may not have access to it.

2. How do I access my customer's wish list?

In order to access your customer's wish list, you will need to first ensure that they have created one. Then, you will need to log into your account and navigate to the wish list section. From there, you can search for your customer's name or email to view their wish list.

3. Can I add items to my customer's wish list?

No, as a seller or business owner, you are not able to add items to your customer's wish list. They have full control over what they add to their list and can choose to share it with you or keep it private.

4. Why is my customer's wish list empty?

If your customer's wish list is empty, it could be because they have not added any items to it yet. It is also possible that they have deleted all of the items from their list. Additionally, if the wish list is set to private, you will not be able to view any items on it.

5. Can I see my customer's wish list without them knowing?

No, unless your customer has shared their wish list with you, they will not be able to see that you have viewed their list. However, it is always best to ask for permission before viewing a customer's personal information or wish list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessamary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • tlennhoff
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Grey
  • chefheidi2003