• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I remove an old contact from my list without editing their information?

or run out. I've used it before and it works great!With Postcalls, there are no setup fees, no monthly or yearly fees, the only thing you pay for are the calls. You purchase calls for your account and use them until you need more calls or run out. You do not have to purchase each month, only when you need...or run out.I've used it before and it works great!
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all!

I had someone request that I not call their number. I was able to delete them from my contact list, but since she did a show for me back in 2004, she is still in my list of hosts. Since the show is so old, it will not allow me to edit the information there. I would like to remove her number so that I don't forget who it was and accidentally call again.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Maybe no one knows the answer...I just emailed tech support and will let you know what I find out.

In the mean time, if anyone knows the answer...let me know! I am sure my email will take a couple of days to get answered.

I was going to suggest that you delete her phone from her contact record. I don't think there's a "do not contact" flag for people who don't want to be contacted any more.

That stinks. Why doesn't she want to be contacted?

I don't think this would be a permanent solution, but could you "edit groups" and add "do not contact" and/or add in the notes section do not contact, or whatever you want to remember about the situation?? Just a thought -- may not work :):):)

I have removed her from my contact list...I am just worried that down the road I may try to contact all of my past hosts, and forget that I was told not to call there again.

I don't know why...she did a show for me in 2004 and it went well. I used Post Calls to contact a BUNCH of people earlier this week to invite them to our Customer Appreciation Bingo, and then again this morning as a reminder for it. (it's tomorrow) A man called me (presumably her DH?) right after the call went through to them this morning and said to remove their name from my list. The actual host may or may not be aware of what he said to me...but I certainly didn't want to be all questioning to him and REALLY tick him off, KWIM?

Here is their official answer:

Dear Kelly,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. There is no way to edit information which is part of a submitted show. You would have to delete the entire show from your program to prevent the information from appearing.Anthony Boroczk
Technical Support Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

That's what I thought...but I was hoping for a different answer! They need to change this. What if my host moves...or changes her number? I can't update their info in there? I can only update under "contacts"? That only helps me if I run a "contacts" report.

I am going to email this comment back to them, too.

KellyTheChef said:
They need to change this. What if my host moves...or changes her number? I can't update their info in there? I can only update under "contacts"? That only helps me if I run a "contacts" report.

I am going to email this comment back to them, too.

If you run a past host report, does it not pull the notes from their contact page?

I agree a "Do Not Contact" button would be great!

sfdavis918 said:
If you run a past host report, does it not pull the notes from their contact page?
It pulls the host info from the show. I've noticed this in the past, when a host of mine got married and moved. I updated her info, but on my past host report, it showed her old info.

KellyTheChef said:

I used Post Calls to contact a BUNCH of people earlier this week to invite them to our Customer Appreciation Bingo,

What kind of success do you have with Post Calls? I haven't tried anything like that before, and I think I'm gonna really need it for my upcoming Holiday Open House. Any tips?

Thanks!

Ann~

This is the first time I used it...for our Host/Customer Appreciation Day that we are having tomorrow. I used it to make 120 calls to invite folks on Monday of this week, then used it today to call those same people and give them a quick reminder about tomorrow. There is NO WAY that I would have EVER been able to call everyone personally!

Here is an email from the lady that I signed up "under" to get the reduced rates (I paid $37.50 for 500 calls)

Kathie Davis will be glad to help you with your account.
With Postcalls, there are no setup fees, no monthly or yearly fees, the only thing you pay for are the calls. You purchase calls for your account and use them until you need more calls or run out. You do not have to purchase each month, only when you need more calls. There is no extra fee for long distance calls. The rate that Kathie is giving directors and consultants is 7.5 cents a call for a 60-second call. The basic package is 500 calls for $37.50. You must go through Kathie for your first purchase to receive the discounted rate.
You may also earn free calls in the future by referring other people to her. For everyone you refer to Kathie who signs up, she will give you 50 free calls.
You can have as many numbers in a group as you like, and as many groups as you like. These names and numbers will stay in your account until you change or delete them. You can listen to your message before you send it. You can send your message when you record it or schedule the message to go out at a different time.
The basic information that She will need from you to sign up is, name, address, phone number, email, business, and who referred you. You can either call or email her this information and she will be glad to set up your account. Then all she will need to do is call you for your credit card number to make your purchase and give you the information on how to use the Postcalls system.

Thanks,
Kathie Davis
Senior Sales Associate
CallingPost Communications, Inc.
1-888-229-5708
[email protected]

So, you can either email or call her directly. She needs to put you into the system the first time you buy calls, but after that, you can purchase additional calls onto your account via the web and still get the reduced rate.

If you sign up, please give her my name and email so I get credit for referring you!

[email protected]

Good luck!

1. How do I add a new contact to P3?

To add a new contact to P3, click on the "Contacts" tab and then click "Add Contact" in the top right corner. Fill in the required information for the new contact and click "Save". The new contact will now be added to your P3 contacts list.

2. Can I import my contacts from another program into P3?

Yes, you can import contacts from other programs into P3. Click on the "Contacts" tab and then click "Import" in the top right corner. Choose the file containing your contacts and follow the prompts to import them into P3.

3. How do I edit or update a contact's information?

To edit a contact's information, click on the contact's name in your contacts list. This will bring up their contact details. Click on the "Edit" button in the top right corner and make any necessary changes. Click "Save" when you're done.

4. Can I organize my contacts into groups in P3?

Yes, you can create groups in P3 to organize your contacts. Click on the "Contacts" tab and then click on the "Groups" tab. Click "Add Group" and give your group a name. To add contacts to the group, click on the group name and then click "Add Contact" in the top right corner.

5. How do I delete a contact from P3?

To delete a contact from P3, click on the contact's name in your contacts list. This will bring up their contact details. Click on the "Edit" button in the top right corner and then click "Delete Contact" at the bottom of the page. Confirm the deletion and the contact will be removed from P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • esavvymom