• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Effectively Update and Engage Old Contacts?

In summary, it is recommended to update your contacts at least once a year, with immediate updates for any major changes. The best way to organize updated contacts is through a contact management system, and accuracy can be ensured by double-checking and verifying information with contacts. It is not necessary to delete old contacts, but removing outdated or irrelevant ones is a good idea. To make updating contacts more efficient, set reminders and consider using a contact management software or creating a categorization system.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have piles and piles of entries I have collected from all the different events I have done. These would be contacts that I never was able to talk to, heard back from and yes, sadly didn't get my calls to in a timely manner.....:eek:
I would like to start going through these piles and make some calls. I have a start to my script, but would love any advice to add to it. I want to have a couple different versions incase I get answering machines or a live person. Here is what I have so far:
"Hello, You gave me your contact information at a past event. I was there with a Pampered Chef display. I am updating contact information and offering everyone a chance to save 10%.........."
I know, not too exciting~help!

Go to Consultant's Corner & search for the "Out of the Blue" script. It's a GREAT way to reconnect with those that haven't heard from you in a while & are not expecting to hear from you. ;)

Hi there! It's (your name) from Pampered Chef. I hope you're having a great day! I wanted to reach out because we met at the (event name) and I have your contact information from the event. I just wanted to take this opportunity to update my records and see if there's anything I can do for you. As a thank you for visiting my booth, I'm offering everyone a special 10% discount on their next purchase. Would you be interested in taking advantage of this offer? I'd love to hear from you and catch up on your experience at the event. Thank you so much for your time. Have a wonderful day!

Related to How to Effectively Update and Engage Old Contacts?

1. How often should I update my contacts?

It is recommended to update your contacts at least once a year. However, if there are any major changes in your contacts' information, such as a new job or contact information, it is best to update it immediately.

2. What is the best way to organize my updated contacts?

The best way to organize your updated contacts is to use a contact management system. This can be a physical address book or a digital contact management software. Make sure to categorize your contacts by their relationship to you or by their industry.

3. How do I ensure the accuracy of my updated contacts?

To ensure the accuracy of your updated contacts, double-check all the information you have and verify it with your contacts. You can also ask them to confirm their information and make any necessary changes.

4. Should I delete old contacts that I no longer communicate with?

It is not necessary to delete old contacts that you no longer communicate with. They may still be a valuable connection in the future. However, it is a good idea to remove any contacts that have outdated information or are no longer relevant to your network.

5. How can I make updating contacts more efficient?

To make updating contacts more efficient, set a reminder to update your contacts regularly. You can also use a contact management software that allows you to easily update and organize your contacts. Additionally, consider creating a system for categorizing and organizing your contacts to make the process quicker and more streamlined.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DVasquez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • epimomma99