• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it Possible to Look Up Contacts by Name in P3?

In summary, to access the Contacts feature in P3, simply log in to your P3 account and click on the "Contacts" tab on the top menu bar. You can also import contacts from a CSV file or from your email address book. To search for a specific contact, use the magnifying glass icon on the Contacts page. You can create groups or categories for your contacts by clicking on the "New Group" button. There is no limit to the number of contacts you can have in P3.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I decided to pull up everyone who ordered Bamboo so I could book more March shows.

I printed the list but is there a way to look people up in P3 by name? I'm going to glance through my shows if I have to. I know I can pull up contacts but I'm not sure all that are on the list that I put them in as contacts. Which I've already decided and realized I'm better off putting every guest order in as a contact.

If anyone knows if I can look people up by name that would be great.

TIA

. Unfortunately, there is no way to look up people by name in P3. However, if you have added all your guests as contacts in P3, you can use the search bar to find them easily. You can also use filters to narrow down the search results, such as filtering by order type or date range.

Yes, you can look up people in P3 by name. Here's how:1. Go to the "Contacts" tab in P3.2. In the search bar at the top, type in the person's first or last name.3. Click on their name when it appears in the search results.4. This will bring up their contact information, including any previous orders they may have placed.You can also use the search bar to search for specific shows or orders. Simply type in the show name or order number and it will bring up any related contacts or orders.Hope this helps! Good luck with your March shows.

1. How do I access the Contacts feature in P3?

To access the Contacts feature in P3, simply log in to your P3 account and click on the "Contacts" tab on the top menu bar. This will bring you to the Contacts page where you can view and manage your contacts.

2. Can I import my contacts into P3?

Yes, you can import your contacts into P3 by clicking on the "Import Contacts" button on the Contacts page. You can import contacts from a CSV file or from your email address book.

3. How do I search for a specific contact in P3?

To search for a specific contact in P3, click on the magnifying glass icon on the top right corner of the Contacts page. This will open a search bar where you can enter the name or information of the contact you are looking for.

4. Can I create groups or categories for my contacts in P3?

Yes, you can create groups or categories for your contacts in P3 by clicking on the "New Group" button on the Contacts page. This will allow you to organize your contacts into different groups for easier management.

5. Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can have in P3?

No, there is no limit to the number of contacts you can have in P3. You can add as many contacts as you need and P3 will automatically save and organize them for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • kristamk