• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Missing Contacts in P3 Show Entries | PP Help Center

In summary, when someone types in their name to find contacts in P3, some of the contacts that are found may be duplicates.
amya
I haven't switched over to P3 yet so this still applies to the old PP.

Why is it that I can find a past host/customer under Contacts, but when I'm entering a show and type that person's name in and then click on Find Contacts they don't come up in the list? When I go ahead and re-enter all of the address info. I get a box that says there is already a duplicate contact.

I really hope this is something that has been fixed in P3.

I've had this happen too. I find that if I scrol up or down, sometimes I find it. You also have to be sure you've checked the box on the screen where you enter their info.

Sometimes when you go to find contacts, it doesn't keep the list in alphabetical order. Click on the heading at the top of the column, and scroll back and forth a little to find it.

Ann, that is one of the better features in PP. You can sort your contact list by first name, last name, phone or any of the fields. That comes in handy sometimes.Also, you can change the sort of virtually any database in the database. On the order entry page, if you do a product lookup (the magnifying glass) you can sort the product database by product number, product name, grouping or price.THAT last one is great when you need something for 2 and a half bucks to put a show over the next threshold!

I know that, KG - I was suggesting that a mis-sorted list may be why the contact can't be seen. I LOVE the sort capability in PP. And you're right, sorting by price is a great way to find items to meet a goal or minimum.

You and I are usually preaching to the choir but I tossed that in just in case someone is evesdropping. ;)

giggleSomeone eavesdropping? You mean a lurker? Not on this site!
</sarcasm>

What do I do if my contacts are missing in P3 Show Entries?

If your contacts are missing in P3 Show Entries, try refreshing the page or logging out and back in. If that doesn't work, contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Why are some of my contacts not showing up in P3 Show Entries?

There could be a few reasons for this. Make sure you have selected the correct contact list in the drop-down menu. If the missing contacts are not part of that list, they will not show up. Additionally, check to see if the missing contacts have opted out of receiving emails from Pampered Chef. If they have, they will not appear in P3 Show Entries.

How do I add new contacts to P3 Show Entries?

To add new contacts to P3 Show Entries, click the "Add New Contact" button and fill in the required information. Make sure to save the new contact before exiting.

Can I import contacts from a different platform into P3 Show Entries?

Yes, you can import contacts from a CSV or Excel file into P3 Show Entries. Simply click on the "Import Contacts" button and follow the instructions. Keep in mind that the file must be properly formatted for the import to be successful.

Why am I unable to edit or delete some of my contacts in P3 Show Entries?

If you are unable to edit or delete certain contacts in P3 Show Entries, it is likely because they have been added by another user and you do not have permission to make changes. Contact the original user or your team leader to make any necessary edits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • wcsis