• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easily Import Contacts into PP+ from Excel or Text File

In summary, the 5 most frequently asked questions about importing contacts into Pp+ include how to import contacts, whether manual entry is necessary, which file formats are compatible, if contacts can be imported from multiple sources, and if Pp+ automatically merges duplicate contacts. To import contacts, users can click on the "Contacts" tab and select "Import Contacts," and multiple contacts can be imported at once through a file or by connecting email or social media accounts. Pp+ supports CSV, vCard, and Excel file formats for importing contacts and can merge duplicate contacts based on matching information.
kam
Staff member
Is there a way to import contacts into PP+ ? From either a text file or excel?

I can find time at work during lunch to type contacts - but I cannot load P3 onto my computer at work. So I would like to still use the time I have to enter the contacts into excel (or something else) and load them into P3 when I get home.

I have looked a little bit on PP+, but did not locate anything.

Thanks!
Kathleen

No, I don't think there is. The assumption is that you'd be entering contacts as part of a show and would do it all within P3. Send a note to HO, requesting the functionality.

Thanks! I won't drive myself crazy looking for a way to do it.

I will send a request to them today.

Thanks!

Related to Easily Import Contacts into PP+ from Excel or Text File

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Import Contacts Into Pp+"?

1. How do I import contacts into Pp+?
To import contacts into Pp+, click on the "Contacts" tab and then select "Import Contacts." From there, you can choose to import from a file or directly from your email or social media accounts.

2. Do I have to manually enter each contact into Pp+?
No, you can import multiple contacts at once through a file or by connecting your email or social media accounts.

3. What file formats are compatible with Pp+ for importing contacts?
Pp+ supports CSV, vCard, and Excel file formats for importing contacts.

4. Can I import contacts from multiple sources into Pp+?
Yes, you can import contacts from multiple sources such as your email, social media, or a combination of files.

5. Will Pp+ automatically merge duplicate contacts?
Yes, Pp+ has a feature that will merge duplicate contacts based on matching information such as name or email address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • topchef.heather